Auto Assembly 2014 Ticket Bookings Are Open!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Simes, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Auto Assembly 2014 Ticket Bookings Are Open!

Despite us still working on this year's event, we’ve been inundated with emails and messages over the last few weeks here at Auto Assembly HQ about Auto Assembly 2014. Many of you are – for one reason or another – unable to join us at the convention this year and have been asking us not only what the date is for Auto Assembly 2014 but when tickets will be going on sale. At the same time, we’ve seen a lot of talk online about next year’s event and it’s clear to us that there are a lot of people planning on making their return to the event to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Transformers with us…

So bearing that in mind we’ve listened to all of you demanding that we make tickets available for next year’s convention sooner rather than later so we are proud to announce that bookings for Auto Assembly 2014 are open NOW! Auto Assembly 2014 will be taking place over the weekend of Friday 8th – Sunday 10th August 2014 and once again it will be held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, England. While we can’t reveal too much about the convention yet, we can confirm that we have already signed a number of guests to appear already, many of whom will be revealed at Auto Assembly 2013.

However, we can tell you that we will be bringing no fewer than FOUR overseas guests to the UK next year. Who will they be? Well, you’ll have to wait until 10th August 2013 to find out more…

Once again we have arranged special room rates for our attendees at the Hilton which are £53 a night for single rooms and £64 a night for twin/double rooms inclusive of breakfast and details of these will be available very shortly. As with Auto Assembly 2013, we expect the convention block to sell out very quickly so we strongly recommend booking sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment if you want to stay on site!

To book your tickets, go to the Auto Assembly website now! We look forward to seeing all of our old friends again next year and plenty of new ones and hopefully many of you next weekend at Auto Assembly 2013!

If you haven't booked for this year, tickets are still available for this year from the website as well and this is set to be one of the best Transformers fan events of the year! So remember, pre-registrations close on Thursday 1st August 2013!

Auto Assembly 2013 is Europe's largest Transformers convention and is taking place over the weekend of 9th - 11th August 2013 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel. To book your tickets or find out more including details of all the dealers attending, all of our guests and a full schedule for the weekend, visit the website at Auto Assembly

Hope to see you all in August!

The Auto Assembly Team

Web: Auto Assembly / CT-Alpha -
    Auto Assembly Europe: Binero - vänligast på webbhotell.
    Youtube: AutoAssembly - YouTube
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/auto_assembly
    Forum: Auto Assembly Forum - Index page
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +44 (0)7860 948296

Auto Assembly is sponsored by

TF Source - TFsource.com - Your source for everything Transformers! From Encore to e-hobby, Masterpiece, WST, G1 Toys and more.
    Robot Kingdom - www.robotkingdom.com
    Transformers @ The Moon - Transformers Toys - Transformers At The Moon - www.transformertoys.co.uk
    Big Bad Toy Store - BigBadToyStore.com - Toys, Action Figures, Vintage Toys, and Collectibles
    Benscollectables - BENSCOLLECTABLES - YouTube
    Geek-station - Geek-station - sci-fi, fantasy & gaming collectables
    Comic Toys - www.comictoys.nl

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nice! I'll lock myself in to attend - no way I'm missing out on this!

3. gregles

gregles quintesson

I wan't to go and live in Birmingham but only want to go for one day given that I work weekends and it would be easier to get one day off. I'm a bit of an obsessive of the roberts comics so would love to go to the day with the most attention devoted to that, I can't work out from the program which day would be best for me, can anyone recommend a day for me?

4. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With everything that we've got going on, I honestly can't single out a particular day / programme item! We struggled to fit everything in this year and that's why Friday night is so packed this year - we've never had the early part of the weekend so busy! Seriously though, if you CAN get there for the full weekend, you won't regret it as we've got that much running all weekend the hard part will be deciding what to do next!

5. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Can't attend but did order a Deluxe non-attendee pack. Really looking forward to getting the Bad Cop Barricade upgrade kit and autographed swag (Steve Blum's sig, in particular, love that guy's voice work).

6. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    would love to go but will be in paris

7. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Which year?! lol

8. Sciron

Sciron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    After this year's convention, I'm locked for 2014. This year was a blast. The guests were awesome especially Dan Gilvezan, one of the greatest people you'll ever meet. A big thanks to you Simes and everyone that helped make AA an amazing convention.

9. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    of course ill be at AA 2014. was never in doubt :) 

this year was epic and already looking forward to the next!

10. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Have the 2013 AA non-attendee packages been shipped out yet to those bought their respective packages? PMed Simes and e-mailed the AA contact e-mail on their site and no response received yet. I'm starting to get a little antsy here.

11. AutobotSoldier

AutobotSoldier Well-Known Member

I would warn anyone that is interested in buying Non-Attendee packages from any Future Auto Assembly shows to do yourself a favor AND DONT. I ordered one from this years show and I STILL HAVE NOT received anything yet! It's almost Xmas for crying out loud. These guys obviously are NOT professional nor courteous and should be avoided.

12. AutobotSoldier

Still no Non-Attendee package..... Auto Assembly is a joke!

13. siccoyote

siccoyote Worst side of the fandom

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I've booked my ticket a month ago bust still trying to find someone to shack up with.

14. bchorean

bchorean Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still haven't received the non-attendee package from 2013...anyone else in the same situation?

15. AutobotSoldier

I'm in the same boat buddy. These guys don't care about the fans/customers. They can't even respond. I'm telling you guys .....stay away From Auto Assembly non attendee kits.

16. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
    Same here. Last I checked they were still have issues with something (the "something" I can't remember...was it Tshirts?)

17. AutobotSoldier

Sunlink dude you are the man your shapeways designs are awesome. I have not received my non-attendee kit from this poorly run show yet. At this rate, AA 2014 is gonna get here before we get our 2013 non- attendee kit.

18. AutobotSoldier

19. AutobotSoldier

20. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
    Thanks! Glad to hear you like my designs.

And yeah. Still no word on the 2013 non-attendee kits.