Australia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by F22Raptor, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Shattered Trousers

Shattered Trousers That thing Ratchet needed.

News Credits:
    That's fair.

Here in Victoria nothing was open until October 28th, so as far as I know the first Cyberverse Deluxe-class Arcee sighting in Victoria was October 29th at Big W Fountain Gate.

~L~

2. JJJ

JJJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am in Victoria. Mildura, to be precise. And it was Big W that had Arcee here first too (which ticked me off, because it would have been $10 cheaper at Kmart).

3. Shattered Trousers

Shattered Trousers That thing Ratchet needed.

News Credits:
    Ah, okay, right on. :thumb 

Yeah, it's hard for me to say if I would've pulled the trigger on Arcee if Cyberverse deluxes were at full-price that week.

Maybe I would've - she's really nice looking.

Fortunately they were on sale so my Arcee, from Big W, was only $29.

~L~

4. Thalyn

Thalyn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So does anyone here know how to get in touch with Hasbro Aus via e-mail? I tried to log in to make a support request but it won't accept my password, so I tried to reset it and it refuses to send me the reset e-mail (claims it has, never arrives), and the solution to this is to contact support which requires... logging in. Dug out the e-mail I got back from them last time asking about spares and tried sending direct to that and it tells me the account is disabled, which again requires contacting support to remedy.

All I want to know is if there's an expected retail release of ER Scorponok. The nearby Toyworlds are Mr Toys ones so they never carried it, and my finances weren't in order to grab it on Amazon until they decided to start asking over $400 for it (which can go get stuffed). Everyone else seems to either be asking stupid amounts for it, out of stock (even on pre-orders), or both. It'd be nice to just be able to walk into a BigW - or even a Myer - and walk out with the damned thing, preferably at closer to the $200 mark (still seems rich compared to those rumours of US$50 sell-outs in smaller US stores which lack an online presence to verify or order from).

• Like Like x 1
  5. JJJ

JJJ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Over on Ozformers there was a report yesterday of two of the things in Traralgon if that helps. If that's not near you, maybe someone can help you out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thalyn

Thalyn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Appreciate it, but that's about 1,800km away - give or take. According to the Toyworld website the nearest to me is in Bundaberg and that might be cheaper to freight.

Still kicking myself I missed out on that Amazon run. He's back there now... listed for well over $500.