ATTN: Shadow Convoy - Please Reply...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by engledogg, Aug 8, 2005.

1. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello,

I realize that this is really isn't the proper place to try to track down someone, but I need to get in contact with Shadow Convoy somehow...PMs don't seem to be doing the job...

Please contact me regarding the black Cliffjumper keychain...I haven't received it as of yet and I know you were to have mailed it out a while ago.

I've tried numerous times to PM you, but for some reason, I have yet to receive a reply...nor have you read the PMs...

So, if you could, PM me ASAP.

Thanks,
    MIKE
    engledogg

2. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    Andy's kind of a busy dude MIke, Don't worry, he's not the type to rip you off. I've dealt with him like twice. ANd he has a good rep.

3. Shadow Convoy

Shadow Convoy Stealth Ops Commander

Ebay:
    thanks for the backup tom. i just replied to all PM's, i was on a camping trip because my assistant finally got back so i took some time off for myself. i had to work 7 days a week for the past month so when she got back, i took some time to go on a camping trip with some of my friends. sorry for any inconvenience and i'm currently heading to the post office to get all orders in the mail.

4. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    No problem, I just let him know you aren't the shady type for sure. Sometimes people need that reassurance. But Ur clear. :D