Attention K-Mart shoppers...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Thundershot, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

Ditto.

2. 7thkey

7thkey Ultracon

I know why they screw it up. They use a weird UPC system that they scan a box of items and all items contained in the box get the UPC. I have had two dealings with Kmart canceling my order. One was a Kmart.com one that I purchased a HA Mudflap. One day later the email says it is not in stock for shipping. I go back to site and see it is in stock at a store not far from me. I order again for pick up. The conformation they give me says HA Jazz. I head to Kmart to see what is up and they have my order and hand it to me its a HA Skidds. I am like nope I ordered HA Mudflap. She scans it and says we dont have it but another store does its the orange one right?.. Well just to make sure I have her call and she discribes to me a HA Bumblebee. To Kmart they all read the same UPC. She did a scan on 3 different HA's they all came up the same number.

She ws like If I ever order again call us and we will read the names off the boxes and tell you the colors before you purchase online.

Kmart is a real gamble. I you want any random figure and don't care go for it. You may have better luck buying a lottery ticket though.

3. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Here's what happen to me. I posted this on Seibertron.com, this was when I started questioning if anyone had received there orders from Kmart:

Has anyone received anything from Kmart concerning the figures that you've ordered?? I placed my order over a week ago on August 12th and I gave them a call on August 18th to follow up on my order. The representative that I spoke with at Sears/Kmart told me that my order was almost ready to ship, her next statement that she said I found awkward, she stated that they were trying to find my figures in different Kmart locations which is why it is taking longer than it should. I was like "are you serious??". Does Kmart actually go scrambling around at different Kmart locations calling and locating the products you order online???

I haven't received any cancellation notices as of today but I noticed the amount that I was charged on my credit card was reflecting as pending on my bank account and not posted. I checked my account to see if the amount was posted and is no longer their. I ordered Tomahawk and Terradive for $32 and some change. I have feeling that the amount hasn't posted due to their lack of products. We'll see if I get anything or if I end up with a bunch of Tuner Mudflaps!!!

Here's when I followed up on it 2 weeks later from the order date, and this is the response I received:

I noticed nobody posted anything current about their Kmart order but here goes my update...

I called Kmart to get a status on my order, stated to customer service that its been 2 weeks since I ordered and I have not received anything as of today August 25th. The rep stated to me that he apologizes and that he has no clue as to why my order still hasn't shipped, stated that all he could do is send an email to their warehouse department and find out what seems to be the hold up on my order. Stated to me that he apologizes greatly and that in return he would be refunding me back my S&H costs, I was like ok great. Put me on hold for a little bit while he did the process request and also send the email to Kmart's warehouse to get a status on it. Rep told me it should take about 48hrs to respond and that I should expect a response email from them or I can always call back in 48hrs which would be Friday August 27th.

Well guess what you guys????.......MY ORDER GOT CANCELLED!!! FU, FUDGE!!!! Here's the email I got from customer service at Kmart..

All I say is, we're just going to have to sit back and wait for them to hit shelves in Sept/Oct...UGH!!! I hate waiting!!

Dear ,XXXXX

Thank you for shopping at Kmart.

Unfortunately, demand for the ® Deluxe Class - TERRADIVE/® Deluxe Class - TOMAHAWK™ that you ordered was so great, we do not have any more in stock. Consequently, we have cancelled your order for the item(s). Your form of payment was not charged for this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-733-7249

Look for great bargains throughout the store and find Kmart exclusive brands like Thalia Sodi, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Jaclyn Smith.

Thank you,
    Kyung
    Kmart Customer Care
    [email protected]
    1-800-733-7249

4. Manok

Manok Well-Known Member

translation: "We never had him in stock but rather than tell you the truth, we'd rather lie about it"

5. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my girlfriend is dealing with the same bullshit over trying to find me a HA Mudflap.

6. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

While this is an ef'd up situation, does it really surprise anyone? K-Mart can't even stock their stores!

7. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 "Ambitiose Sed Ineptum"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    As the driver of a Short Bus, my students and I are offended you believe we would have someone like that on the bus.........

:dunce 

8. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have no idea what is up with my order. Made it three weeks ago for all the new HFTD deluxes and Generations deluxes. Order went through heard nothing. Then about a week ago got an email saying order was cancelled. Then a few days ago got another email saying order was cancelled, then order shipped. No idea what is going on, but I expect a package full of BBs, Jetblades, etc and none of what I ordered.

9. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    If I were you, I would of just cancelled the whole darn thing period. They are not very reliable when it comes to ordering. On the week I ordered from Kmart, I ordered 2 other things from TRU and Ebay and all came within a week except for Crapmart. I've been to their stores and it's hard to find something new in stock with them.

10. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    hey my kmart has the classics minicons still shelf warming :) 

11. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thing is Kmart cancelled it themselves and the uncancelled it. I really shouldn't have had to worry about cancelling a cancelled order.

12. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

Here is what i get from this thread. "I ordered at kmart.com and had a problem and i contacted kmart and they are pretty much "sorry sucks to be you"

Lesson i have learned. Do not order from kmart.com.

Thread in a nutshell!

13. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  14. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I just checked Kmart.com and everything is stating that it's "In Stock", I'm noticing on their website that now they have a new option (which wasn't there when I ordered) of ordering it online for pickup at my local store (they give me the address of my nearest Kmart location) or just have it shipped to my home. Looks so tempting!!

15. Manok

Manok Well-Known Member

What's tempting? Wasting a trip to kmart to pick up what you didn't order?

16. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Exactly.....:confused2 

17. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :crazy: :lol  The online site currently says wave 2/3 is in-stock at my local kmart which is just than 2 blocks away from my house. So a nice jog is in order for later this afternoon but I'm not holding my breath. I'm ready to see pegs full of tuner mudflaps:redface2: 

18. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

That would be giving the workers to much credit.