Astrotrain52 feedback thread.

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by theoutlawtorn10, Jan 26, 2015.

1. caretaker27

caretaker27 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Had a great transaction with Astrotrain52. Bought a set of 3 Seige “Refraktor”s for a good price. Shipping was super quick and communication was great the whole way. He even went the extra mile to contact when I had taken some extra time to respond. Highly recommended seller.

2. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    got a real good deal on a netflix figure from Astrotrain52.
    quick shipping too. A+

3. xKAINxCAINx

xKAINxCAINx Goonies Never Die!

Purchased Selects Star Convoy, Super Megatron, and Deep Cover.

positives first
    Seller Shipped when he said he would. Prices were fair, and communication was great. items arrived fairly quickly, and packaging was ok.

Negatives-
    Super Megatron was missing a piece/has a broken hinge where piece should be. Everything was listed as complete with no issues. I contacted Astrotrain and told him about the part, he said it was like that when he first opened it over a year ago, and he thought it was supposed to be like that. And as such, while it wasn’t complete, he said he sent in good faith and “all sales are final”. He refused to refund and return for Megatron.

My take away from this is

1-Before purchasing, always ask the seller for detailed pictures

2-Always ALWAYS use PayPal “Goods and services” in case there are issues, and you need to get a refund.

While I did use “Goods and services” and debated just handling this through paypal for a return, ultimately I decided against this. While Megatron was not as described and does have a broke/missing piece, I did get a really great deal on Star Convoy and Deep Cover. I do think the situation could of been handled better, but The seller does have vast amounts of positive feedback, and hopefully this is a one off. Should you buy from them, you’ll probably be fine and this was most likely a one-off from them, Just make sure you get pictures of what you’re buying first.

4. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 "Boy, you returned for me" - me when MPMs

News Credits:
    Purchased two deluxes from him. Insanely good entry price to sample some new figures. Items arrived quickly without a hitch

5. BoomClank25

BoomClank25 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Bought Kingdom Grimlock and Skywarp. Prices were very good, the transaction was to the point and shipping was very quick. Figures could've been packed more securely, but everything was complete and in good shape. Thanks again for your business!

6. Corgsopal

Corgsopal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nabbed Kingdom T-Wrecks and Shadowpanther. Great price, fast shipping. Both were in great shape. I wasnt prepared for how striking T-wrecks is in person! Thanks!

7. Spether

Spether Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He put the shipment in the mail right away. Good transaction.

8. betsuni

betsuni I'm just here for the robots

News Credits:
    I want to thank Astrotrain52 for adopting two of my bots. He was great buyer, quick to communicate and pay, and was really understanding and patient. I'd be happy to work with him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone.