Assorted Transformers: sale or trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by fourth_heir, Nov 7, 2006.

1. fourth_heir

fourth_heir Battles for the fun of it!

The main part of the list is what I have available for sale or trade. I’ve got some hopeful prices in mind but I sell stuff on ebay so I know how rarely anything gets close to the wish - I’ll let you all make me offers and go from there. Photos can be found via the links and I’ve given a brief description of general condition of pieces. If you have any questions, I am but a PM away…

My feedback at ebay and BeastFormers.com if you want to check it out. :) 

My ads at tfieds.com (because there's still things over there which aren't listed below) link

Loose (condition: variable [loose joints, breakage, sticker/chrome/paint wear, missing some/all accessories])

G1:

Freeway (as new – includes original tech specs)

Warpath (some looseness – includes original tech specs)

Kickback (chrome wear on wings, some sticker wear, snapped antenna, missing weapon – includes original tech specs)

Doubledealer (sticker wear, lacks all accessories and partners)

GoBots Rock Lords

Condition: generally everyone has some or all loose joints and no accessories unless otherwise stated.

Boulder
    Brimstone
    Crack-Pot
    Granite
    Pulver-Eyes
    Slimestone
    (severe chrome wear)
    Stoneheart

In a similar vein I have two original MOTU Stonedar figures available too for anyone interested (both with weapon).

Miscellaneous:

Both of these figures can be seen on my website
    Stikfas Custom Death's Head image
    Stikfas Custom Centurion Mk1 image

Boxed (condition: good/excellent, all accessories)

G1:

Jetfire see full details here

Pretender Starscream (some sticker wear, visible repairs made to wing posts, box doesn’t include any of the original internal mounting)

Bomb-Burst (one gun post broken, otherwise as new, box doesn’t include any of the original internal mounting)

Ultra Magnus (some plastic discolouration and chrome wear, this was originally the completely unpainted release but I painted his face details back in the day, box contains original polystyrene packing but has some damage)

:)  With Christmas approaching and as I'm pretty low on funds at the moment sales are preferred but for potential trades, here’s a list of things I’d like to own - feel free to use these in your offers:

Beast Machines:

Nightslash Cheetor

Tankor (Mega version)

Jetstorm (Deluxe version)

Mirage

TF Cybertron/Galaxy Force:

Soundwave and Laserbeak (US or Japanese version)

Starscream (Japanese version)

Landmine

Red Alert (not the Cybertron Defence version)

Robot Masters:

BW Megatron

I'm also looking to replace all the Battle Beasts I had back in the day - I still need the following...

#9 Rocky Rhino
    #11 Grizzly Bear
    #22 Hare Raising Rabbit
    #25 Bloodthirsty Bison
    #26 Bighorn Sheep
    #29 Icky Iguana
    #31 Jaded Jaguar
    #43 Cutthroat Cuttlefish
    #44 Eager Beaver
    #45 Slasher Seahorse
    #46 Knight Owl