Aside from Wheeljack what other characters should get origins figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Agent 53, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Agent 53

Agent 53 Well-Known Member

When we got Origins Jazz recently, it obviously got a lot of us talking, and hoping that Wheeljack will also get an origins figure. But I was just wondering who else should?

One that immediately comes to mind, at least to me, is G1 Optimus based on issue one of the Marvel Comics
    [​IMG]

Barring that, off hand I cannot think of any other characters in G1 that were actually shown transforming into their Cybertron alt mode, (or for that matter most transformers media)

The only ones that really come to mind are Animated, where we actually, over the course of the show's flashbacks, see the Cybertronian alt modes of all the main Autobots, Megatron, I think Starscream, Ultra Magnus and Sentinel Prime. I mean Bumblebee alone has enough repaint potential for selects to run off him alone for about a year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MrJazzyDrifter12

MrJazzyDrifter12 CHUG Enjoyer

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The Seekers could get a run through,I mean Seige got most of a cybertronian Seeker right,but there still are a few features missing compared to the g1 1st ep

And if you want to do appearing characters but never transforming,Trailbreaker as for Prowl and Prime got siege figs,he didn't

• Like Like x 1