1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Asia/South American brothers I need help!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by kronos, Dec 1, 2005.

1. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    I am in need of a 6 pack of Pepsi Fire and a 6 pack of Pepsi Ice Bottles. I want them for my Pepsi Convoy! I will pay $2 a bottle plus shipping! But they must be full! I really wanna get these! I have searched all over the web with no luck! and since were a diverse group, why not ask here! and if you can get these, im sure there will be others that order as well.

and to my Japanese friends, I would also like a 6 pack bottles of Pepso Twist (the aluminium bottles). $2 a bottle as well plus shipping!

Please help! :rock 

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

You have tried E-bay, right? I just checked and I found some bottles for sale. I'm sure they are more expensive than what you are looking to pay, but if you're desparate...otherwise, just attack google full-force as I'm sure some site somewhere sells it. Wish I could help more....Good luck!

3. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Be careful of the ones on eBay. All the auctions I saw said they'll put a tiny hole in the bottom of the bottle and remove the contents because customs won't allow them to ship the bottle full.

I'm in full-search mode at the moment, but it looks like this might be mission impossible in the US.

4. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    I have been referred to a few sites that I will let yo all know as soon as I know anything!

5. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Do you have a Japanese grocery store nearby? They sometimes sell Japanese soft drinks as well.

6. quiktake

quiktake Well-Known Member

I can help you get Pepsi twist. I live in japan. I have never seen Pepsi fire or Pepsi Ice though.

Keep in mind, shipping is very expensive from Japan to the US for anything over 2 kilograms ($24).