Art of FoC Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Bossguy, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Bossguy

Bossguy Banned

Hey guys, I just want to ask you if the art of FoC comes with the concept art of the insecticons. Thanks!

2. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, it does, but probably not exactly what you're looking for:/ Hardshell, Kickback and Sharpshot are only shown in their final concepts, which is what we see in the game. We do, however, see a lot of concepts for the pods and mechaformation the Insecticons cause as they reformat Cybertron by eating and digesting current locations to meet the needs of their kind--pretty cool looking stuff, really.

The book itself is broken up in to the chapters of FOC, illustrating just about everything in the chapters they were presented in, from concept to final form (most of the time)--there's hardly any WFC art in this book, which is a HUGE disappointment for me, as I bought this book under the assumption that art from both projects would be in equal amounts in this book:( 

While reading about how this or that played a role in concepts is a nice treat, I would have rather had a picture book with pictures not interrupted by text or other pictures.

3. Bossguy

Bossguy Banned

Thanks.

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No prob;)