Minor/Repaint: Armada Roadkill and Destructor

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Silverwing, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Silverwing

Silverwing Havocon

Two characters of my own creation that I made using an Armada Optimus Prime and a Minicon whose name I cannot quite remember. The Optimus has been modded with various Warhammer bits to create a nastier looking truck.

Roadkill is a Decepticon obsessed with junk and the multitude of ways in which he can weaponise it. In fact, he can often be found scavenging through scrapyards with his Minicon partner, Destructor, seeking out old parts for him to utilise in his next device of mechanised slaughter. Roadkill lives by the creed: "One bot's trash is another bot's doom." He is also considered a "Demon on Wheels" by both Autobot and Decepticon alike, as he has been known to mow down anybody stupid enough to stand in his way when he has a place to be... Although sometimes it's simply for fun.​

Attached Files:

2. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    Now this is how you do a fan character. Good characterization without having to be a mega powerhouse.

Anyways, I like your design here and the warhammer bits just add to the character. Not exactly a fan of "dirty" paintjobs but it seems to work for your character here. I applaud you sir!!

3. Silverwing

Silverwing Havocon

Well, thank you! I always take care with my characters so as not to make them overpowered, or if the event that they are, I make sure they are evenly matched by their opponents. And I only apply the dirt and grime where it is suitable ^^

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Roadkill's a pretty cool OC. I wouldn't mind him becoming a legit character.

5. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Love the use of the Warhammer 40K bits. Great character too.

6. Silverwing

Silverwing Havocon

I think Windblade has proved that anything is possible at this point. ^^' Though I doubt he's worthy of becoming an official character... Thank you anyway!

7. Jus09

Jus09 Well-Known Member

I'm loving this character. It's a great use of Warhammer parts, and it's neat seeing a Decepticon counterpart to Pipes.

8. seanb47

seanb47 FB:SBee'sCustomCreations IG@sbees_custom_creations

Ebay:
    Dig it! Nice work.