Arkansas Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by LEADERS_MATRIX, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just can't seem to pass one of these without buying it, I've bought a total of 6 so far

• Like Like x 1
  2. Soundwave superior 21

Soundwave superior 21 Master Spy

YouTube (Legacy):
    Oh boy.......

3. soundwave144

soundwave144 #1 Best, good friend of Soundwave on the planet.

News Credits:
  4. flik68

flik68 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well just so you know we all like free stuff so if you get too many we can start posting our mailing addresses :D 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Botcon S_T_A_F_F

News Credits:
    Hope some of you guys can make it out next year

Attached Files:

6. Soundwave superior 21

YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm going to try. I've never been before.

7. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    Wish I could but why is it the final one

8. Soundwave superior 21

YouTube (Legacy):
    I wonder if I could get away with me doing some joker cosplay.... :D 

9. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    I don't know if I'll be able to but I would love to try to go. It would be my very first Con ever.

As for new stuff Russellville Walmart got a restock of G1 Starscream and Hot Rod but no new Studio Series or POTP. However in Clarksville Wally on Wednesday, FINALLY found a Studio Series VW Bee and DOTM Ratchet. I am really digging the new Ratchet. I love the almost dayglo green on him. When I left, Clarksville Wally still had 1 Shadow Raider and DOTM Ratchet. Still have yet to see Outback or Cindersaur though.

In other news, it was announced the Russellville K-Mart (the last in the state) will now be closing. No closing sales yet and TF wise, all they had were TLK Megatron, Prime, Hound; Studio Series deluxe Camaro Bee and Crowbar; POTP Slug, Jazz, Windcharger, Slash, PM Vector Prime, Liege Maximo, and Micronus. Plus some various Cyberverse stuff. They also had a ML Venom wave Spider-Ham, Carnage, and Venom.

10. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    Nothing new but g1 starscream and hot rod still waiting on devy and minibots

11. soundwave144

News Credits:
    Did u buy screamer and hot rod?

12. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    Nope

• Like Like x 1
  13. soundwave144

News Credits:
    so; we are in Chicago for tf con, and we was out driving around the suburbs, like Rosemount, Brookfield and Niles and we saw a Kmart that was alive and well; like the parking lot was full of cars and everything! Made me think of your post... Sucks that Kmart has gone away in our home. I used to love going to look for toys at kmart, seemed like theirs was always better than walmart.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Soundwave superior 21

YouTube (Legacy):
    Ok guys. Studio Series vs SIEGE. Who wins?

15. iacon45

News Credits:
    Oh definitely. I remember finding some of the newer figures there that the Russellville Wal-Mart were either slow to get if at all. I remember finally finding BH Vertebreak, CW Legends Shockwave, Leader TLK Prime/Megatron, and some of the newer ML figures at Kmart. Not always the best as of late (especially since the year before for almost a full year they didnt even stock any TFs).

Speaking of Russellville K-Mart, they just started their closing sales yesterday but have yet to go in to see what the discounts are at the moment.

16. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

SIEGE...

• Like Like x 2
  17. iacon45

News Credits:
    I'll probably buy more of Siege but I'm really loving figures from both sides. I'm loving the Studio Series because it's good to see some better releases for certain movie characters and without extra gimmicks thrown in like Mech Tech, Auto-Morph, etc. Studio Series DOTM Ratchet is easily my favorite version of all the previous movie Ratchet releases. But that being said, Classics does take priority. Right now, Studio Wise, I just plan on getting Voyager Ironhide and the newly revealed Leader Jetfire for now. Siege, I plan on getting Skytread, Reflector (x3), Sideswipe, Ironhide, Ratchet, Hound, the missing bots from the Titan City Bots, Micromasters, and Targetmasters (for the Bots I already have).

Bad thing is, I wasn't really planning on getting Siege Megatron or Prime until someone said it looks like Prime and Megatron after their final battle in TFTM. Now with that little bug in my ear, I am actually considering changing my mind on them. But only if I have anything left after getting the other figures I mentioned up there first. ^

• Like Like x 1
  18. Soundwave superior 21

YouTube (Legacy):
    No Soundwave, Magnus or shockwave? I can understand skipping starscream but hound, reflector x3, shockwave, Soundwave, prime, megs, ironhide, and skytread are high on my list.

• Like Like x 1
  19. iacon45

News Credits:
    When it comes to my collecting habits, I like to have just one version of any said character on my shelves (Ratchet excluded). It helps saving space and money. Newer versions of any character I already have a version of have to really impress me to consider upgrading.

In regards to Siege Soundwave, Shockwave, and Ultra Magnus, I'm actually pretty satisfied with my CW Leader Ultra Magnus and I actually like IDW's take on him being Minimus Ambus on the inside instead of just a white Optimus.

Shockwave, I am undecided on. He looks good but I'm not thrilled with his fully combined laser backpack look in robot mode. I've always known Shockwave as a cool logical customer that does not need extra show or wasted moves. Right now I have Cyber Battalion Shockwave on my Classics shelf and while he is not perfect (without knees) he does fit the bill of having a classic look with no extra attachments and he does have a good shelf presence overall with my other classics. I'll probably wait for reviews and/or seeing him in person before making a final decision.

Soundwave though, at the moment, is on the low end of my want list second to Siege Starscream. I do like his overall design in robot mode, his vehicle mode I could accept, and I like him in the voyager scale, but what is killing me on it is the extra weathering. If he was being released without any battle damage I would definitely buy him. But I don't know if it was just a hand painted sample or what but they really went overboard with said weathering. I could accept a little weathering but he looks like Megatron beat the crap out of him and took out his frustration while using him to listen to an Arkansas Razorback football game. I might wait to see him in person too, but right now, TR Soundwave is ok with me on my Classics shelf.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Soundwave superior 21

YouTube (Legacy):
    I was just at a razorback game today lol

• Like Like x 1