Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Sixshot, Jul 8, 2003.
If anyone is still looking, there are 2 Sandstorms at the Target on Oracle...
Does anyone think it is worth hunting this afternoon in the Chandler/South Tempe region today? There has been pretty much no new figures all week, except for Stygian's find at the Ray/I TrU.
I'd say no, but that's just my gut reaction based on lackluster finds in that area this week.
scrap at the baseline and McClintock target... maybe next week will be better for us.
2 sandstorms at aZ mills tru. I bought one,left one.
Sorry, non-sighting question...
Any chance Botcon sets turn up available at retail at a later date? I've never been interested in any so I haven't really paid attention. Do the eBay prices on them usually go down or up with time?
The Rainmaker set has me interested, but just not sure whether to bite yet.
Ive seen a few dip below retail, but usually a few years after, and usually right before botcon, or some major con...more than likely stay around retail though...
sort of a find. Some Jackhole did this in our Goodyear Walmart. I see it a lot with hotwheels stuff, but never Tformers. Cheap person, you know who you are.
Isn't that kind of a high value figure anyway? Ive seen it a lot with Star Wars and GI Joe. Ive seen a count dooku speeder bike replaced with a garden host nozzle.
Yea, that's a great fig for customizing!
Anyone still looking for Generations Sandstorm? IM me if interested
anyone seen the girl dragon? i only seen her 1 time then poof she was gone.
There is a bunch on the west side targets and Walmarts.
If you still have it I can meet you next week to get it if I don't find one myself.
Nothing of interest in San Antonio (Just got back from there)
Searched at the TRU at SS on Saturday and- after a call to the back for potential stock- walked away (finally) with Sandstorm! He's one tough booger to track down, as I'm sure more than a few of you know. Anyway, nothing else of TF interest at that location, and I haven't searched today.
Yeah he is...but totally worth it...way better than the Springer everyone has just been jizzing all over the past few months. I found one at toys r us at pv mall...left another one there...that was yesterday around ten thirty am...
Toys R Us has the new masterpieces (Soundwave and Acid Storm) up on their site. Not available to order until July 18, but there are listings:
Sorry for the non-sighting, but since we know the date of release of Soundwave and Acid Storm (and since someone recently PM'd me about the "list") I thought it was prevalent to post a reminder about our MP Soundwave and Acid Storm lists. We want every collector in AZ to get their own at retail price. Here are the most updated lists and rules. If you want on the list, it is best to PM me because I have been hella busy lately and I am going to be moving next month, so life is hectic and I don't get to check the boards that much. If you PM me, I get an e-mail which gets sent to my cell ....
Seven Will Fall
MP Acid Storm:
Seven Will Fall
Rules for the list (for future, hard to find figures):
1. Make sure you have the dough to give to the fellow board member who gets one for you Cash or paypal works well for most. Please don't forget to figure in tax which will be about $12 for Soundwave ($132 total) and $7.50 for Acid Storm ($82.50 total)
2. If there are names still on the list and you see the figure on the shelves, BUY IT!!! and help a board member out. We'll figure out a way to get it to whomever is in need. I am willing to ship to you guys down in Tucson too.
3. If you get one on your own without help of a board member, or from someone on the board other than me (or if you find one YOURSELF!), please let me know ASAP so I can take your name off the list. This will prevent someone from buying too many
4. Please don't abuse this resource. If we discover that you are getting help from other board members just to turn it around and make some cash on ebay or somewhere else, you will be permanently be placed on the "Not Cool" list. FYI, that's not a very good list!
5. The list will be maintained and updated HERE so don't panic if you don't see your name on or erased from this particular post.
Separate names with a comma.