Are you mad you bought buster prime......

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dah Padre, Dec 19, 2009.

1. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    It looks like it's $109 over at Robot Kingdom.

I still don't get how it won't be stocked in Japan....

2. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    never got the original, so i'm going for the 2 pack

3. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Buster Prime looks gorgeous, but the dealbreaker for me on the figure is the chrome grill, which inevitably would get scuffed up in Prime's robot mode.

4. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    It was indeed produced by TakaraTomy who makes Transformers figures in Japan, but they also do releases strictly for the non-Japanese Asian market. Such as the recent MP-01B Convoy Black with the metal plate, the recent MP-01 re-release, the TFC #6 Megatron reissue years ago.

Now while all of these things did come out (or will come out) in Japan at some point, there has been no indication this set will be coming out in Japan. I'm sure it will be available in collector stores or such, but not something like Toys 'R Us.

All evidence for this 2 Pack is that it was produced only for the non-Japanese Asian market by TakaraTomy. No Japanese release is planned (doesn't mean they won't do it eventually).

I should note that this version of Buster Prime didn't come with the Japanese instructions the normal one had, but English versions.