Are these sites a scam?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DedSecHax, Aug 21, 2016.

1. DedSecHax

DedSecHax Member

Hi, new here entirely and not sure if this is the right place to post but I recently ordered two items from Acetoy.net which are FWI-01 Alien Jet Engine for HFTD leader class starscream and FWI-03 Jet Power Upgrade Kit for ROTF leader class Optimus Prime. Now I have purchased from them before and have lived up to their end on the purchase, it was a buster prime gun for the buster prime figure but I just bought the gun itself and it arrived fine. They told me these items won't ship until mid september until they are in stock of the FWI-03 kit, which is understandable. However I bought UFO double blade set for optimus prime as well but they told me they were out of stock, then after they said that they raised the price and are now magically in stock of the item. Which leads me to the other website...

Tf-toy.com is where I purchased UFO double blade set for optimus prime leader class, for $12.90 USD and $8 USD shipping to Australia. After I completed the order I had a look at the item listing again and it is now $39 USD. It's as if they want to scam me. I've heard the two sites are the same people and so I'm not surprised this happened on this website also. I do remember when ordering the buster prime gun it was originally $39 USD and now I see it as $99 USD. Now I'm just worried about the delivery of FWI-01 and FWI-03 or if they deliver at all?

Like I said I've purchased from Acetoy.net before of the buster prime gun, they delivered, but they just seem to be getting very sceptical. Has anyone else dealt with them before? Thanks :) 

Ace toy Shop
    TF Toy Store!, transformer Toy Store

2. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    I ordered the metallic optimus prime rifle in black and silver from aces toy shop a few years ago. They look great on my United Ultra Magnus and Cloud Optimus Prime.
    Uh, if that is actually the same store. I just checked and noticed it has a different url, but the old url does not work anymore.
    acestoystore.com - acestoystore Resources and Information.

3. DedSecHax

DedSecHax Member

From what I've heard I believe Acetoy.net and acestoystore.com are completely different sites and have nothing to do with one another.

4. levyshahar

levyshahar Nemesis Wheelie

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sometimes they ship, sometimes they don't. I won't buy from them anymore

5. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Sad Derpfester Noises

News Credits:
  6. usernamedustin

usernamedustin Banned

If you have to ask, they are probably no good. There are plenty of stores with good reputations. Stick with them.