Are the Decepticon Headmasters Primitives?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Maximus Magnus, May 9, 2020.

?

Are the Decepticon Headmasters Primitives?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Maximus Magnus

Maximus Magnus Well-Known Member

Do you think that, despite some intelligence on some of their parts (Mindwipe), Weirdwolf, Skullcruncher, Mindwipe, Apeface, and Snapdragon are Primitives. I'm specifically think I'm the cartoon sense.

2. KrazyKraang

KrazyKraang Krazed Kraang

YouTube (Legacy):
    If we are including other univserses in a "cartoon sense" Sideways from Armada would probably be counted as a Headmaster. In the Headmasters I would argue that Weirdwolf seemed smarter than his G1 cartoon self, but if we are talking just about the G1 cartoon I see no reason whatsoever why the decepticon headmasters couldn't be considered primitives.

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you mean Primitives from "Call of the Primitives" then they would be. Any Transformer with an animal mode was a Primitive, regardless of intelligence or additional vehicular mode. Sky Lynx was a Primitive.

• Like Like x 3
  4. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I mean, keep in mind in the cartoon that the Dinobots in the cartoon were built on earth by Wheeljack and still counted as Primatives.

5. Alph

Alph Well-Known Member

This. "Primitives" was just a term for beast TFs. If the Decepticon headmasters had been introduced before that episode, they would have no doubt been included as well. Along with Pounce and Wingspan, and probably even Sixshot.

• Like Like x 2
  6. B3k

B3k Well-Known Member

Yes I think they would be, definitely in the original cartoon. They weren't to smart in rebirth.

7. LockdownTF

LockdownTF Well-Known Member

as far as I could primitives were classified as such by either having an animal or animal like mode in place of their humanoid robot mode or ones of average to low intelligence that seem to favour spending most of their time in their animal mode only switching to robot mode when needed (So in a sense their robot mode could be thought of as their alt mode). Snapdragon and Skullcruncher both fit the bill perfectly since they have low beast like intelligence. Apeface is slightly smarter just with a thuggish bully type personality. Mindwipe and Weirdwolf were slightly smarter maybe average I'd say since Weirdwolf liked to speak in poetic verses and Mindwipe had a strong beliefs in the occult though I think both were still kind of dumb so yeah they'd most likely all be called during the events of call of the primitives if they were present. Not so sure about their headmaster partners though.