Apple production is comming to America

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jestermon, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So if you use a Mac get ready for your products to increase in price and decrease in quality, the guy even says it in the interview that we can't produce like they do and don't have the know how.

Let alone the protests and complaints that will fly when they want to build a huge factory that no one wants to see in their "backyard"

I don't see the point in spending all that money to bring production back to a place that costs more to produce the same item at lower quality.

This is the reason we get things produced in China, because the workers there are willing to take a decent wage and don't want to get paid $40 and hour.

I am from the USA and I would love to get products produced at high quality and decent cost in the USA but it doesn't seem like that will ever be the case in my lifetime.

This is what happened to Hostess as well the workers complained to the unions the unions complained got the demands met then bankrupted the company.

People here need to understand that just because a company is large doesn't mean they have infinite sums of money.

I understand the fact that unions made sense back when they were developing safety and health standards but now it's just about income you just can't ask for money that isn't there and expect to keep your job.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    So, where is this interview/article?

3. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Union's keep dead weight working.

4. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Source?

I agree with the Union thing. My sister in-law worked for Albertsons and about a year or so ago she was/did go on strike. Company gave into the unions demands, few months later her and 9 others from her store got laid off and last I heard Albertsons is going under.

5. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator

News Credits:
    I wonder if U.S. suicide rates will increase.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Without a source there's nothing to discuss here, other than a rant which I am pretty certain is breaking at least one of our rules. So closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.