Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by thien425, Jun 22, 2014.
Here is the link for those interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KlWWs71RMs
Spoiler or Spoiler-Free review?
It's extremely light on spoilers.
It's lighter than my skin tone on spoilers, so you don't have anything to worry about.
Thanks guys, I'll give it a watch
Good review so far the movie has positive reviews, I'm so excited to see this film.
Just watched it and I keep getting more and more curious. Don't know how I am going to wait 13 more days! :O
This shitbeard couldn't review his way out of his own nutsack. He can't even remember basic plot points or even the names of characters correctly. Seemed like he didn't know what he thought about any of it.
This..... the guy is an idiot, how many times did he say "like"
Oh no! He got a name wrong and forgot Hound's name!
BURN HIM AT THE STAKE.
No one is saying to burn him. All I'm saying is that for someone who consciously attempted to make a review failed miserably in my eyes. He forgets key points of the movie and the names of characters. He goes back and fourth and doesn't seem to know what the hell he even watched. I'm no review connoisseur but shitballs man I give negative shits if you hate that people were clapping and it annoyed you. That review informed me about as much as my dog licking it's own ass.
"Oh no, someone didn't like a person's review BURN HIM AT THE STAKE"
He's a transofrmers fan that has toys, went to see an advanced screening, says the movie was 'over-hyped', but...
Got Strafe wrong (said Swoop)
Got Lockdown wrong (Said Lockon)
Couldn't remember half the Dinobots names
And generally seemed a bit annoyed that he isn't getting a 1986 remake.
I want Unicron! Galvatron didn't look like his G1 self!
It was a pretty poor review to be honest. I understand his concerns about what he's allowed to say, but he didn't sign a non-disclosure agreement or anything, so it's lot like they'd take him to court. It's another review that you could make without actually seeing the movie!
Just because they forgot some things doesn't mean the review is bad. If you notice, he kept trying to hold back spoilers. If he said them, I'm sure more would come back.
Besides, it was an almost 3 hour movie. I doubt someone would remember a whole bunch about it.
This is my issue with YouTube reviews. If you're going to record one... Have an idea about what you want to say!! He didn't have to press upload! He could have watched that back and thought.. I should start over.
When I come out of a movie, I don't instantly forget everything! Again, I get that he was held back by his own concerns, but it just doesn't work to say literally nothing about it. If you can't elaborate on the plot points, why not give us more of an idea about the camera work, directing, more on the 3D and how the brand new IMAX cameras look?
The fact that he says nothing and gets details incorrect DOES make it a bad review.
um, he isn't saying anything.
wahlberg's character is an inventor. its long, he was hungry. it was a big theater, people clapped.
"lets talk about galvatron, he was a truck.."
he gives us no clue he actually saw anything other than the trailers.
So summary of the points in both reviews;
- TheKrowSama believes he can be sued for talking about a film, he gets character names wrong... etc...
- 3D is an utter waste and money grab, not even noticeable
- Only noticeable Dinobot transformations he listed are Strafe and Grimlock, guessing the others Transform but have little focus
- Dinobots have little screentime
- Michael Bay's humour returns in force (Lots more humour this time around)
- The movie's tone is less dark than the trailers hint at
- 5 Autobots ride Dinosaurs (Optimus, Bumblebee, Hound, Crosshairs, Drift)
- Too much human focus, Shane is characterised badly
- Galvatron has little screentime
- Film has debateable ending possibly with a main character death
- All the Autobots are dicks and hate humans (Except Bumblebee)
- Optimus leaves
- Both reviewers mention pacing problems and that the movie feels incredibly long (Lots of boring scenes?)
- Bad guy looses again (Fourth time now)
- Optimus is important, guessing he dies?
- Given the mention of Unicron, I'm guessing their is Unicron set-up (Especially seeing as that is one of the only characters whose name he got correct)
So if this is true then it's likely got the pacing issues from DOTM combined with the excessive humour of ROTF... cant say I'm enthusiastic given the current reviews.
Overall, nothing much to really give any solid foundation of if they saw the film or not. Their are too little spoilers and the points they mentioned cant be verified until the films release. Chances are Eric Moss saw the movie, not so sure about TheKrowSama though given his inaccuracies.
The TheKrowSama review is terrible with incorrect names, facts, dates and spending a majority of the review simply talking about how/when he went to see the film.
The Eric Moss review however only talks about the human cast and minor nods to the Dinobots and humour.
ok so with spoilers then, skip
two review was real or fake
Separate names with a comma.