AOE Decepticons??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Rush, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Rush

Rush Dinobot

This is the first movie where they really play no role at all. Lockdown, bad-ass main villain, is working for the Creators. KIS is a company using transformium to reverse engineer Transformers, supposedly only using Decepticons and we find out that yes the indeed are, but are also using Autobots to create their new "robots". Like in Animated the cartoon series, Megatrons head, thought to be "dead" is still active and creating himself a new body. After Galvatron (Megatron) comes to life, he activates the other 50 bots that were built including multiple Stingers and a if you caught it Shockwave with two heads, but Galvatron never gets into the whole Decepticon act. He's angry and wants the seed and to destroy Optimus Prime, but doesn't call upon any Decepticons.

I liked this movie, I think there is a lot of fat that could be trimmed, but when I saw the movie a second time and really paid attention to certain plots/characters it's really good. If you shorten the beginning and take away a lot of the early human "development" it would have been great!

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After DOTM their technically shouldn't be many Decepticons left...

3. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think the decepticons should definetly make a come back in the next film. Galvatron finds cyclonus scourge the sweeps airachnid and the combaticons and they could be some of the new cons

4. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

200 Decepticons went through the Space Bridge and they were all over the world.

From 200 only less than a dozen Decepticons are in hiding.

Galvatron will surely bring the gang back together again.

5. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought every Decepticon in DOTM died either in Chicago, or just vanished. Because Sentinel told the Decepticons across the globe to activate the pillars, but they weren't in Chicago. (For all we know) So, I think it's possible that less than 12 ACTUAL REAL Decepticons like Motormaster or someone is on the run. But, it's a possibility that less than 12 protoform cons from DOTM survived Chicago, or are in other parts of the world still alive.

6. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    huh?.. the new decepticons were the whole reason there was a final battle in the city.. hound and bumblebee certainly weren't fighting lockdowns minions.

so.. i think the way they handled the decepticons in this movie was fantastic.

galvatron brought them all to life and ordered them to attack with him to obtain the seed.. once he realized it was futile, he retreated, and it's almost guaranteed that he's going to regroup, organize decepticons, and come back with full force in the next movie.

the ONLY thing that i hated/didn't like about AOE was the way the human made transformers "transformed" .. i REALLY REALLY hope they get rid of that shit for the next movie. it's just no fun, and it loses the amazement that the transformation provides.. i mean, it would've been cool had stinger been the only one able to do it, but having them all do it was a bit lame.

.. also.. i only recall there being one stinger.

7. ush67

ush67 Well-Known Member

he could send out a message to any surviving cons across the galaxy stating that their leader has been reborn and to join him on earth

8. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Only those aboard the Motherships and fighters were sucked with Cybertron.

Otherwise the Decepticons around the globe that were not in Chicago were safe... That until they are being hunted down to be melted.

There are still stragglers out there in hiding.

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Lol, clever.

I honestly wouldn't want Megatron or Galvatron back, he's just grown stale for me. Now if he finds a way to bring Shockwave back to normal, and not that two-headed dwarf experiment, then maybe.

10. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Freshly minted /activated car-robots in KSI: "we have been 'conned"

11. Rush

Rush Dinobot

:lol 

12. TUROK1134

TUROK1134 Banned

There isn't that many Decepticons left, and I'm pretty sure all the KSI drones are done for.

Makes me wonder what they can even do with Galvatron.

13. Rush

Rush Dinobot

I think Galvatron will round up more Decepticons. Think about it, we keep getting new Autobots out of nowhere. Came from other Planets I suppose, so I believe that there are probably still a good bit of Decepticons that Galvatron will call to come to Earth.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Stinger clones are Decepticons....even if they aren't natural born ones.

15. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Yeah, those were the Decepticons

16. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    I am Galvatron and I heed this message to those who refugee among the stars. I am here. I am waiting.