Minor/Repaint: AOE Crosshairs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by thebandwagon, Jul 15, 2014.

1. thebandwagon

thebandwagon Well-Known Member

I absolutely loved Crosshairs in the movie, he was a real trip, and he transforms into a Corvette, which is my all-time favorite car! So he was my first custom I did from the movie, and I was doing so well until I got to the striping on the sides. I was not very successful, so I got a new figure and started on Crosshairs Mk2.

The first one is now in pieces waiting for me to begin repainting him into a true movie Hotshot, not the official Tracks homage that is coming down the pipeline. Of course, with getting a second one I get to give Crosshairs both of his Tech Nines.

Anywho, I improved on my original design with the paint with this one while keeping it simple. I am looking to get that Reprolabels set for Crosshairs to do the striping on the sides, but I have to wait on that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I drybrushed some silver over the guns to match what I did with the dinobot weapons and Hound's weapons as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He looks great with all of the others custom AOE guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As always, let me know what you think and feel free to leave some suggestions for future pieces!

Attached Files:

2. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    a little detail goes a long way

3. thebandwagon

thebandwagon Well-Known Member

Thanks man! The figure is chock full of little things to pick up on with a little paint! I didn't go for complete screen accuracy, I just wanted to give the figure a little more life without looking exactly like everyone else's customs haha.