Anywhere Else to Buy Titans Return Brainstorm?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Starscream 91, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Drive two hours north, stop at 10+ stores, come home empty handed, wanting to punch a hole into the store that has screwed this loser.

This has been the usual hunt for the newest Transformers that will never see the light of day, I would buy them online trust me but the stores I buy them from have gone down the shit hole and has decided to screw us over.

Today's culprit? Walgreens and how they have not only destroyed my hopes of owning a Titans Return Brainstorm and quite possibly collect another Transformers.

Right now my only chance of getting Brainstorm is paying 40+ dollars on eBay, but, I thought I'd come here and ask if anyone knows of other websites that might have him for a better price. Thanks.

2. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

I got mine from Robot Kingdom in July, because I wanted him early and didn't want to hunt at Walgreens. But I just checked them again and they're out of stock, so I'm sorry, you missed that boat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    Damn it should of know.

Oh well I think at this point not finding Brainstorm is just a sign telling me to stop collecting, i already can't find the Bisk wave (had them on back order through Amazon since August) and its going to be hell getting any of the newer Titans Return stuff post Wave 2 hell so might as well right?

4. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They just started being found last week. We all know it takes time for every store in the country to stock them. Wait a few weeks and you'll be tired of seeing them on the pegs.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

Just wait it out, they'll be plentiful soon enough. Most of the time, hasbro exclusives go up on their website. If not, just ask for help on the wanted section of the marketplace. I picked up two yesterday, 1 for me and 1 for another member, at no extra cost. Hopefully another member who is going on the hunt can pick up an extra for you if you pay for cost and shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    See the closest Walgreens is a good two hour drive, so I was banking on finding him this weekend since I rarely leave town and go anywhere where there is a Walgreens. Next time I leave town might not even be till Thanksgiving.

Thats why I'm hoping someone can help me find a website or somewhere else selling him for less then 30 dollars cause I have to rely on the internet... all because I had to grow up in the middle of nowhere in the country.

7. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto #1 Meshuggah Fan

News Credits:
    If i find two at retail, id be more than happy to send it to you after receiving payment, no upcharge.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

News Credits:
    Starscream91,
    There's absolutely no need to hit the freak-out button just yet. As mentioned above, they're just starting to filter out!
    If he's anything like other Walgreens exclusives, there will be plenty to go around.

Kevin: My hat is off to you, sir!! I hope he takes you up on your generous offer. Fans like you make the hobby a much happier place.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    does it specifically have to be the Walgreens Version?
    have ye thought about this years SDCC Titan Force boxset? the one with Brainstorm, Sentinel Prime and Fort Max coloured Windblade? I understand not wanting to double up Sentinels (assuming you have one already) but it may be an easier way to get Brainy. and you get to stick it to walgreens in the process.

• Like Like x 1
  10. grindcore138

grindcore138 桐生会は不滅なり!

News Credits:

Would it kill you to have an ounce of patience? You're not the only collector who lives miles away from the nearest retailer that stocks Transformers, yet most of us manage just fine and don't freak out because we don't have new TFs we want the second they come out.
    Take up Kevin on his exceedingly generous offer and just chill.

• Like Like x 2
  11. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, the fear is that Walgreens will only get 4 of the figures and will never get a restock. I think that's his fear. I find it amazing that Brainstorm has not shown up on Walgreens.com like their Marvel and Star Wars Black series have in the past. I do remember back in 2014 it took a while for the WG's to even admit they were even goin to get the Prototype Fett. I don't know if Walgreens reorders anything when its sold out.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  12. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    it's a plastic toy, son. take a breather and count your blessings.

13. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    At Walgreens you say? I may hafta take a trip. You can try online I guess.