Anything Wrong @ Robotkingdom?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tef, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Tef

Tef Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Anyone knows if something is happening @ Robotkingdom? Is it a holiday or something?

I placed an order last monday... and to this day it is still "Processing". Every items were instock, no preordered items... I ordered quite a few times with RK... usually my order with RK has always been dealt super fast like overnight the items were shipped... now it's been a week and still "processing".

I sent an email mid-week last week... no reply at all.
    I sent a PM message over their facebook page this friday... message "Seen" but no reply either.

Checking their main FB page of Visitor's posts... and there is quite a bunch of messages from other people that has no answers.

So I am concerned a bit about RK...

Anyone else has problems with them?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tef

Tef Well-Known Member

aaaaaaaand litterally 30sec after making that post, I get a msg from them saying they'll reply to my email soon >_>

• Like Like x 3
  3. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 Animated for Legacy or BUST

News Credits:
    Even though this thread resolved itself, I have to say this goes on record for being the most level-headed thread about some Transformers e-tailer. No bullshit accusations, no inane theories, just rationality and a guy trying to get his goods

May all good TF retailers be blessed with reasonable customers such as yourself

• Like Like x 8
  4. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

I agree, he went through all the appropriate channels first and came off as a decent person.

@Tef Something does seem out of place here, I hope you get a good answer and your stuff soon

• Like Like x 2
  5. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was years ago, but I had problems with them. Sent me the wrong item, played a bunch of email tag for weeks, but they finally made it right.

Soured me on using them, though. I've never used them since.

It really was a horrible hassle.

6. Tef

Tef Well-Known Member

For the ones curious: when I placed my order, Dragonstorm was available so I jumped on it and made the order (amongs a bunch of other items)... But even if the site listed it Available, it wasnt... Dragonstorm will be available in late September so my order is waiting for it to arrive.

Just wished they would've told me about it instead of the leaving it there, y'know...