Anyone want a G1 Ark and Nemesis?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by The Smirker, Dec 5, 2016.

1. The Smirker

The Smirker I Hate Sam Darnold

I know that companies are starting to do more figures instead of props and accesories. I think everyone would agree to have a g1 ark and nemesis, not to full scale like a giganticus maximus type of size, but just enough of a size to make it affordable, like at least Mp-10 sized. How about you?

2. The Smirker

The Smirker I Hate Sam Darnold

Wait, to justify why this is in the 3rd party discussion, is that I know Takara and Hasbro don't necessarily have the means to makes a statue of the two spaceships. I at least know there could be a few 3rd party companies that could do this. If it gets move, oh well.

3. robh

robh Decepticon

It would have to be MP size passable, for me, but hell yes. Those toy hax backdrops don't cut it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  4. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want a Transformers Animated Omega Supreme

• Like Like x 1
  5. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC color go brrrr

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    You aren't literally referring to something that is mp figure scale appropriate are you? because that would be ridiculously impossible for any company to make and sell. The Ark and Nemesis were enormous massive ships capable of housing 100s of tf characters. You would need half a room in your house if not a full room dedicated to such a display piece.

But a more modestly sized statue-ish figure would be cool to see. Personally I'd be happy with some simple deluxe-ish replicas of the designs, no need for anything fancy. If they could do the Axalon and Darksyde as well that'd be neat.

6. kazukun

kazukun HAACHAMACHAMA~

This a million times.

7. robh

robh Decepticon

Of course not. Hence my "passable". A large ship the size of gen plex would be perfect. Or a play set of teletraan that would be MP scaled. Just something that doesn't look totally ridiculous next to the toys that I have is all.

8. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    I'd take a couple small scaled versions, totally. Like voyager sized or something.
    ive always wanted a good representation of the few iconic TF ships

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    I personally wouldn't buy them as I'm not nostalgic towards G1. Now the Axalon and the Darksyde from Beast Wars would have my interest. Along with a transforming Animated Omega Supreme too.

10. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC color go brrrr

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ah ok well that's not "scale" then, that's just a big fun play set that happens to be big. And yeah something like that would be cool. Maybe someone could do one like the old 90s mighty max toy sets that came with the mini figures, loved those things.

Now that Josh has commented I've realized I also need both a LostLight and a Rodpod. :lol 

11. Pitt

Pitt Well-Known Member

I mean, technically the Ark could also serve as a BW prop.

12. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    True, but I rather have the ships that I saw often as a kid instead. I just have so many memories around them as a kid.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  13. Bumblebee2000

Bumblebee2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want to say yes, but I think of the size, price and feasibility of it and I think I'd settle for a small diorama of Teletraan 1 with some walls. Maybe another module with a med bay. Toss the drone from the pilot and Chip in the first set, Sparkplug and Carly in the other and that is probably me down for the both of them.
    I'd take Animated Omega Supreme over either though. I'd even take an out of scale voyager at this stage. Shame G1 will get all the Titan Class focus. Even if it is only scaled for activators, I've already got Screamer and Legends Bee and would happily pick up at least Ratchet, Megatron and Prime if they looked alright together.

14. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be insanely expensive due to the size they'd have to be if you are talking plastic. I'd rather them just come up with a cardboard backdrop to put behind the figures. That would at least be doable. Make from the ground to where the Ark is coming out of the mountain as just a little higher then MP-10. So it would still be a very large piece of cardboard.

While even more cardboard, maybe a 3-D diorama where you fold pieces of cardboard to make shapes. Little piece of rocks on either side and above, the back of the Ark. Would look cool but would take up a ton of space.

15. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Veteran

I wouldn't mind a set of little ones that come with a stand for both of them. Maybe something you could "pose" the ships either battling or linked together when they boarded the Ark. It'd have to be no more than maybe 10-12 inches per ship max though. I mean...I have enough stuff to display.

16. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    I can see Iron Factory doing them at some point and it would be a nice tie-in to them doing beast wars figures, wich i am hoping for

17. King Nergil

King Nergil Humanoid anchovy

I'd totally buy a Teletraan 1, but I don't have enaugh space for a complete 3D Ark diorama.

18. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Banned

News Credits:

I'd love a large-ish figure, with a range of WSTF figs to go with it. It would be like those Micro-Machine Starwars spaceships.

19. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

This. Maybe even some orange panels (chain base style) like what TW is doing to go with Teletraan would also be welcomed.