1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs: Anyone know how to remove Crossover Ironman's head?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SMOG, Aug 25, 2008.

1. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Well, I just got myself a Crossovers TF IronMan, and I have to say, I really like the figure. He fairly begs to be modded into a straight up TF (IDW Seekers maybe?)!

However, I was wondering if anyone's removed the head from one of these things. There doesn't appear to be a screw or a rivet, and it seems like the head might be all one piece of molded plastic... but it's really stuck on there. I'm a little afraid I might break it if I force it.

Am I missing something? Is there a trick to getting the head off?

zmog

2. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just ripped mine off with a little force and put it back on. Nothing seemed like it was straining to the point of breaking, if you are worried though, just heat the head up with a blow dryer to soften it a bit.

3. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Thanks dude. I wasn't sure if it would come off if I forced it. I had to use a butter knife to pry the head off, but it worked fine.

zmog