Anyone else want a WFC/FOC remaster?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by transformervic1, May 12, 2016.

1. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

60fps, possible 1080p resolution? I'd be down. I'd also be down with a brand new title aside from Devastation.

2. Snaku

Snaku Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A remaster collection would be nice and I'd definitely buy it. May as well throw in Rise of the Dark Spark while they're at it (though that wouldn't influence my purchase decision at all).

3. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    just play it on pc, you can see it in the full hd res there if that's all you want.

for that reason I'd like a third installment more as well, but for the love of god keep highmoon away from it. they've showed that the insanely good multiplayer in wfc was just a fluke with how they butchered the multiplayer in foc. showed they have no desire to keep cheats and hacks away from the game (or have no knowledge on how to), and the online matchmaking in general just sucked goatass.

after playing overwatch (a gift from the gaming gods), I would much rather see bliz taking over the WFC/FOC titles and making something that is on that level, with the core gameplay mechanics of how the WFC/FOC games worked. make multiplayer faster, not dumbed down cod clone crap. bring back the killstreak cycling. ramp up the speed. bliz could really bring this franchise into a golden era instead of nerfing a great thing and leaving it to die like highmoon.

so yes, bring on part 3 but keep it far far away from highmoon this time.

4. Majestic Senzu

Majestic Senzu City Commander

I still have both games for my 360...but what the hell? FoC was, and still is, one of my favorite video games.

It is a shame that High Moon closed down a while ago :(  Still holding out hope!

Fair enough. I think Escalation improved from WFC, but I always thought the multiplayer was unjustifiably cut. I don't think Blizzard would touch anything that isn't their own property though. Activision will probably give the project to some unknown.

5. Slimshadow457

Slimshadow457 Well-Known Member

Blizzard will never touch Transformers with a 100 meter pole. First off, TF is in Activision's hands.. Sure, Blizzard is technically Blizzard-Activision, but they'll never do a licensed game like Transformers... They only make 'Original' games with their own lores and creations (StarCraft, Diablo, WarCraft)... That'd be like wishing Rockstar or something would make a licensed game.

6. AOEGalvatronRox

AOEGalvatronRox Collector

News Credits:
    It would be nice to get a remaster. I just got Rise of the Dark Spark for my PS4 because, while its atrocious, it's the closest thing I'm gonna get to playing FoC. It would be cool to get a remaster with all the DLC from both games. Heck, maybe just a straight up "High Moon Studios Transformers" remaster that has WFC, FoC, and DOTM all in one package with all the DLC. I think Activision would make some good money on such a thing.