Anyone else seen this happen ???

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by DethPike, Aug 1, 2010.

1. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Hi all - if this has been discussed already I apologize, I didn't scour the boards for it -

My 360 Gamertag = GreaterDethPike

This weekend was double XP weekend - I was in a match vs a couple of Scientists on the opposing team using the Shockwave chassis. When I would kill them, TWO (2) mines would spawn out of them, like the Martyrdom ability that the leaders get. But these were Scientists - I did it a couple times to make sure I wasn't mistaken, and it happened to my teammates too. Kill a Shockwave, they'd spawn 2 mines.

Now - the game was unbalanced - my team had 5 players, there's had 3 players.

So - is that maybe something the AI does to compensate? Or - is this some kinda hax? Anyone else seen this happen?

2. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

That's not normal, either a very unfair glitch or mods.

3. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    seen a scout that has the leader ability to not instant die

4. The Constructicon

Reserve power cells?... That's odd, I thought this glitching was limited to abilities not perks.

5. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I played a match with you earlier, you probably don't remember Smasher25 though.
    I do recall seeing the mines spawn out of non-Leaders but I don't think that it happened in any match(es) we shared.

6. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    that's odd... i tried using martyr and the extra grenade upgrade with my leader and it wouldn't even spit out 2 mines when i died.

7. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you need the two grenade ability upgrade and also never drop them

8. The Constructicon

You have to have two mines in your inventory in order to drop them when you die, if you don't have any mines it won't work.

9. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Yeah, it's a cheat. Here's a thread where I first mentioned it:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...2526-damn-cheaters-class-swap-abilitiers.html

I already sent an email to Activision/High Moon about it, so hopefully they'll fix it soon, but chances are unlikely.

I had two guys yesterday in my game that were doing using it. You can get it by mistake or on purpose through the character selection screen. My friend actually got it once, he was playing a Leader and had the Spawn Sentry and Whirlwind powers when he was changing his character in the character creation screen while waiting for the game to start, but he changed his Chasis in the middle of the game and his powers were normal for the next character used. However the cheaters I've seen are able to keep their powers after changing characters, so I'm guessing they figured a way to save the character or it has to tie in with when they are in the character creation screen outside of a game lobby.

Nope, it's perks also, as well as abilities between robot and vehicle modes.