Anyone else notice? ( spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ironguymanpie, Jun 27, 2014.

1. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sentinel primes head attached to the cage brains was in opposite megatron?. This could possibly imply that galvatron is made with parts of both sentinels and megatrons brains

2. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Possibly. But if so, Megatron took over Sentinel in the fight for Galvatron's body I guess.

3. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    Possibly. But maybe inside they are both fighting for dominance like they did in dark of the moon? This could be an interesting plot point in the sequels, and can help show the insanity galvatron is so renowned for

4. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That scene moved too fast. I kept looking for whose head was 'the second,' but Megatron's big noggin' kept getting in the way.

5. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    They give a close up shot of sentinels head during the beginning of brains's exposition monologue. It's hard to notice because sentinels missing his helmet that megatron ripped off, ( also it has been shot by optimus)

6. Thebricklord

Thebricklord Well-Known Member

I don't recall galvatron ever explicitly saying he was megatron so he could be a mixture.

7. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

but Prime did say he felt the presence of Megatron not Sentinel during their fight

8. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    Prime and megatron had been fighting for thousands of years, and sentinel had been lost for a lot of it, Nd only came back to be primes enemy for a few days, so prime would likely feel megatrons presence over sentinels. And megatrons mind was probably dominant

9. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

Maybe but Sentinel is Primes mentor you'd think if he was there Prime would have felt him, but who knows really. I like the idea of Sentinel/Megatron combo myself

10. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    If sentinel is in there he's probably trying to gain control of galvatron, but megatron is the stronger mind

11. TopShot16

TopShot16 She/Her (Transwoman)

OK. so lets think for a minute. Sentinel Prime's essence is probably still in his mind, as his data on Optimus Prime's fighting style is probably why Galvatron started to kick Optimus's a*s. But it would be Megatron's essence that controlled the body, which would mean he is a true Galvatron. Also, with both Sentinel and Megatron's heads severely damaged (Sentinel shot point blank twice with a shotgun, Megatron meets energon ax and is killed Predtor style my the ripping out of the head and spine, head also nearly cut in half by the ax) would lead Galvatron to be, well, insane. And the AllSpark's power could be what's keeping Megatron's essence alive.

12. ironguymanpie

News Credits:
    That's true, megatrons all spark shard could be like transformers prime megatrons dark energon shard.

13. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    We have to remember, Galvatron isn't Megatron. It's his mind uploaded into another body.
    The Autobots literally say "Re-Incarnate" like six times.

This is Galvatron, And Brains only stated Megatron and we have to remember Brain's also
    Stated Megatron was in his mind as well... Not Sentinel's.

I think Sentinel's head was there because it's a Damn Head. And thats where the heads where... Lol. I think Brain's would bring it up if "Hey! I had the coolest fhat with both Megatron and Sentinel Prime in my head!"

Also Galvatron just seemed to act different then Megatron, Hesitant to tale action during the final act and instead let his "Brothers" fight everyone else.
    A trait not seen in neither Megatron nor Sentinel, One of Galvatron!

14. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

News Credits:
    What I think is the reason for Megatron being the only apparent conscience is: Optimus's axe cut cleanly into Megs' head and could be somewhat easily repaired and allow him to still be alive. Sentinel's head on the other hand, was shot in the head with a big shotgun. I'm sure most of his processor is in shambles; there's no way if his mind was still alive to be able to compete with Megs.

15. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    Sentinel's probably only served as a collection of data/memories, not personality.