Anyone else in cali now?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by cobra zartan, May 24, 2009.

1. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For those of you in town right now, I saw Bumblebee on the way to work today (about 20 minutes ago as of this post). He was parked here, which the internet tells me is a marketing/entertainment company. So, you know, perfect sense.

I think the Jolt was in the parking lot as well, but I couldn't quite make it out.

If you drive by to have a look, be respectful and stuff, because there are professionals trying to do a job to make the film successful and you don't want to get in their way and make the fandom look bad.

Also, note the gate around the parking lot on Google Street View...don't expect to be able to get up close and take a picture with the Bee or anything. So, truth be told, there are probably a hundred other things to do in LA that would be more fun than looking at Bee through an iron fence...but I thought I'd throw the tip out there for those of you who might like to sneak a look.