Anyone else going to be using WFC Megatron as a classics Megatron stand in?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by perithimus, Aug 25, 2010.

1. abarnes50

abarnes50 Member

Ebay:
    I'd thought about using wfc as a classics megs as well. I have the two pack prime and megatron, with the 'G2' Megs so I don't have the scale problem. I won't be using the wfc Soundwave though, I think the device label figure fits much better in a classics line up

2. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

For me he will the fourth Megatron on my Classics shelf.

Cybertron had a T-Rex Megatron so that is standing in as my Beast Wars Megatron.

Classics Megatron of course.

Even though I'm not crazy about the plastic and quality there is the Classics G2 Megatron.

So it's not that odd for me to add a War for Cybertron Megatron to the others.

3. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Cheaper, yes. But I still think you'd be getting a better toy, and a better Megatron, going with the Henkei. Steve still has them for $45 I think.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My Megatron shelf currently has Classics, RID, Cybertron, BW, Movie, Shattered, and Animated. When I get WFC Megatron, he'll represent Prime Megatron until something better comes along.

5. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    With the Classics Deluxe Prime, he looks very nice. I'm with Sol Fury, and think of it as pre-Earth Megs. He is my favourite Generations figure so far, just edging out Straxus/Darkmount.

6. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really hope we can get a modern Megatron with a good earth mode at some point.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm with Batman, I wish Megatron's modernized alt.mode was something like the G2/Armada Megatron tank mode but in Silver and Black.

I really want WFC Megatron but i'm not putting him in the CHUG Shelf as i have both Henkei and Classics Megatron....yeah don't ask why i kept classics. >.>) I didn't put WFC Prime and BB on the classics shelf but I'l be putting Soundwave there....closest thing we have to a CHUG Soundwave.