Anyone crazy enough to buy my entire Transformers collection?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Dr Kain, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    [​IMG]

2. Dr Kain

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    BTW, I should mention since I neglected to that the Power Master Prime and G1 Galvatron are not unopened (nor are the US reissues). In fact, one of the wheels on Prime's trailer was replaced because it was missing one when I first got him. Also, the stickers are worn as these were loose pieces that I bought the boxes for later.

As for prices, I'm not sure, I'm trying to figure out if I want to do this as I really just want to get them out of my hair.

3. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if you want to sell in one shot i would sent it to bbts or tfsource to see what you can get. on the boards its tough since a lot of that is recent stuff most ppl have some of the figures already and dont need doubles.

always the best bet is to piece it out but something this scale and take time and a pain.

unless you have a store in your area that does this you can try that or the online stores. but you might not like the number you get as they are a business not collectors.

good luck if you do find someone willing to take it all.

4. Dr Kain

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I am updating this thread with pictures of what I still have. ALL G1 stuff for sale is gone.

Do note, I am only willing to sell the lot. So there is a CHUD lot, the Animated MOC/MIB lot, an Animated loose lot, and then Unicron and Starscream (which I'll sell separately).

5. Dr Kain

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    All MOC/MIB Animated figures have been spoken for. As such, the Henkei Megatron is the only thing I have left to offer in the way of Transformers

Thank you to all of you who have shown interest in my collection over the last 12 months. Now it is to move on to selling off the rest of my GI Joe items.