Anyone Bought From sabretooths_workshop on eBay?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by mumdb1, Jun 2, 2014.

1. mumdb1

mumdb1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure if this is the right place, but has anyone on here bought any custom work from sabretooths_workshop on eBay? He has a feedback score of 307 100% positive and I purchased a custom AOE prime from him back on May 19th after it didn't hit the reserve price which he was very quick to communicate on how to purchase and he has so far ignored all forms of communication, direct email, Facebook, Google+ and reading comments from others on his Sabretooths-workshop Facebook page it seems that others never hear from him for months after purchasing.

Just wondering if anyone else has bought from him and if they ever received their item. Not sure how his feedback is so high with so many complaints.

2. MP1OptimusPrime

MP1OptimusPrime Well-Known Member

Did you pay with PayPal? If so, open a case. It'll get his attention right quick.

3. mumdb1

mumdb1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the advice, yes, I've done that now through PayPal and still haven't received a response so far yet he lists items every few days.

4. do0t

do0t Well-Known Member

If your final bid didn't meet or exceed the reserve price, you didn't "win" the auction. Below-reserve "winners" lose auctions due to the seller not getting a final bid that is at or more than the value set as the reserve. However, if I'm wrong about how I read your situation, and money did exchanged hands, the advice given was apt: let paypal deal with it and stay on it. Good luck.

5. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If you paid with Paypal, then you are protected as a buyer. You will get your money back automatically as it will be deducted from his account without his approval and credited back to yours. If he has pulled the money out of Paypal, then you may be out of luck but he'll be shut down too.

6. mumdb1

mumdb1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like he was just going through some serious personal stuff unfortunately. But yes, the PayPal case did get his attention and he's shipped it out. Really amazing work, I told him he should really be posting here in Radicons, so we'll see.