anybody with a yahoo japan account able to purchase something for me?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rdfnd1253, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Like the title states I found a figure I have wanted for some time and it ends in 5 hrs. Just curious to see if anyone with a yahoo japan account could purchase it if I paypal them the money?

thanks

2. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Try using a proxy buying service like Tenso.com or Buyee.jp. You register with them: they buy the item for you (which might include bidding if necessary), which then gets shipped by the seller to their warehouse, and then they send it on to you. You are able to pay them by Paypal, and with every step you get notifications.

It might seems slightly scary buying stuff from Japan the first time you are doing it, but the proxy's are usually dependable. It does cost a little extra in service fees (a percentage of the total value of the item you bought), and you will pay for both local shipping from seller to the warehouse and international shipping for journey from the warehouse to your home, but it's worth it for the stuff you really can't find elsewhere.

3. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

thanks...i would but it ends in 5 hrs and I need to get to bed as I have work in 4 hrs. I was hoping someone had an account, could buy it and I just paypal them the money.

4. Autobreadticon

Autobreadticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldnt worry too much, even the rarest toys from Japan pop up again once in a while

5. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I'll help you. Just send the money through Western Union or a Green Dot Money Pak.

There's this Nigerian bank account you can also use