Anybody want to get in on splitting a TFCC subscription?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TheMarkSewell, Aug 20, 2012.

1. TheMarkSewell

TheMarkSewell Honorary Wrecker

So I really want that Scourge. And I'll probably keep Ultra Mammoth. But I don't think I really want any of the others. I'm sure there's some of you out there who just want one or two of the ones I don't.

Once enough of them are claimed that I'm confident I won't be wasting too much money, I'll ask everybody to give me their addresses and pitch in whatever their share of the cost comes out to via Paypal, and once that money makes its way to my checking account (which is a stupidly slow process, so unless every figure gets claimed today, we're probably talking Monday or later), I'll purchase a membership and the sub, and forward each of you all the relevant emails and stuff, just to make it seem slightly less like I'm going to scam you haha.

Whenever your figure shows up I'll mail it your way and PM you the tracking number. I'll eat the shipping costs unless you're outside the continental US.

So here we go:
    Depth Charge - CLAIMED
    Circuit - CLAIMED
    Slipstream - CLAIMED
    Jackpot - unclaimed
    Breakdown - CLAIMED

Shoot me a PM with whatever you're interested in. If you're not confident in me, you can check my feedback here, ask around in the 3A BST thread on Kid Robot's forum (same username there) ask /toy/ about ∀nonymous (someone might tell you how I'm a ****** attention whore or something along those lines, cause it's /toy/, but I've split up packs for/with people there just like this before and had plenty of positive BST dealings) or check eBay feedback for msewell09.

EDIT: Okay, so now that everything but Jackpot is claimed, I'm going to go for it, so I'll PM everyone to get your funds and your addresses, so unless someone bails, this is definitely going through. Still looking for someone to take Jackpot, though, so if you want him, hit me up whenever.

2. RamenJunkie

RamenJunkie Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Hey, we've bee discussing this on email, I just wanted to chime in here.

3. swbruni

swbruni Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    you can buy more than 1 figure , do you know the cost if you buy 3 scourges ? lmk

4. TheMarkSewell

I'm almost positive that you can't order multiples of a single figure without ordering multiple entire sets.

5. urmandj

urmandj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PM About Animated JACKPOT

6. a-town

a-town Well-Known Member

PMd regarding depthcharge

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  7. TheMarkSewell

So a little change in things--Depth Charge is now claimed and Jackpot is no longer claimed.

8. TheMarkSewell

Update: I've purchased the sub and everything now. I'll hit everyone up with info probably tomorrow. A little busy right at the moment.