Any other Universe Toys out?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LatinJEM777, Jan 25, 2008.

1. LatinJEM777

LatinJEM777 TFW's Premier Shredder

The only ones I've seen are Arcee, Insecticon, Windrazor, Doomlock, Perceptor, and the Ultimate Battle 2-pack Megs and Prime. Are there any other ones out that are deluxe/basic size? And if so what store? I've only seen them at Dollar General and Family Dollar.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's a lot of Cybertron re-releases, Energon re-releases such as some of the combiners, and the G1 spychangers. I don't keep track of exactly which toys are re-packaged since I've always already got the original ones. But yeah, they're pretty much officially just at dollar stores and the like

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Basics (Scouts) released in 2005:
    Perceptor (Energon), Insecticon (Energon), Arcee (Energon), Windrazor (Energon), Strong Arm (Energon), Doom-Lock (Energon)
    All found at Family Dollar, Dollar General and Ocean State Job Lot.

Deluxes released in 2005:
    Storm Jet (Energon), Steamhammer (Energon), Barricade (Energon), Sharkticon (Energon).
    All found at Big Lots and Tuesday Morning.

Basics (Scouts) released in 2006:
    Wideload (energon), Terradive (Energon), Treadshot (Energon), Energon Saber (Energon), Signal Flare (Energon), Cruellock (Energon)
    All found at Dollar General.

Basics (Scouts) released in 2007:
    Brushguard (Cybertron), Lugnutz (Cybertron), Undermine (Cybertron), Brakedown (Cybertron), Backstop (Cybertron), Scattorshot (Cybertron)
    All found at Dollar General and KB Toys.