1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

any info on Brave Gohkin God Rijin-Oh

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by tantrum, Feb 22, 2006.

1. tantrum

tantrum Northwest fan

Ebay:
    as the title says I am interested on any pics or information on Brave Gohkin God Rijin-Oh that BBTS has posted a pre-order for. it looks like a combining set, but is it worth selling some of my existing toys to get?

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't know anything about the new piece, and this may be WAY more info than you're looking for... I picked up all the Eldoran toys because I consider them 'cousins' to Brave (not nearly as good though, IMO). The only info I really have about them is gleaned from a post Doug Dlin made to ATT back in 2001. I'll quote him in full:

3. Colorflash

Colorflash European Variant

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've got the vintage version of this set as well. CMs, who made some really badass Gaogaigar 'bots, is making this one. Based on my experience with the Genesic, expect a gorgeous, masterpiece-class piece, which is 100% show accurate and includes plenty of extras like alternate hands. However, be warned it'll be more of a display piece than a play piece.

5. Scourge_151

Scourge_151 Never gargle the rum. TFW2005 Supporter

sweeeet