Any chance you can provide members with more PM's than 100 sometime in the Future ?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by RedAlert Rescue, Oct 12, 2011.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Hi,

I often use this board to buy toys from other members and I find trying to conduct a conversation or 2 at once via PM totally uses up your allowance of 100 Messages super quickly.. and I don't really want to archive or delete messages until a trade has finished. and you don't really want to use the public visitor message system for such Communications.

So I was just wondering might it be possible to give everyone on TFW's Boards 150 or 200 Messages instead of 100 at some point in the future ?

I'm aware that more Messages are obtainable if you contribute to TFW but I was thinking of the possible benefit to all Members not just those with the spare cash.

It might be possible to still give a benefit to contributors by upping their message allocation too 500.

Alternatively how about grouping the messaging system of all the sub-sites like Thundercats and Gi Joe Toyark into one messaging system and allocating everyone 300 or 400 in total accessible from any of the boards (a shared inbox if you like) ?

The other advantage of that is that if someone on Thundercats send you a message and your more often on TFW you still get the message more quickly (if you don' have messages linked to your e-mail).

Anyway it's just a suggestion.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Right now, we have no plans to up the limit on PM's. More PM space is accessible as a perk to TFW Contributors.

Also, there is no way to integrate the PM systems from different sites. Those are completely separate systems, using their own custom software, add-ons and features.