Ant-Man movie finds a director...

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Altercron, Sep 7, 2005.

1. DanoMcKenna

DanoMcKenna R.I.P

I can't comment really on how bad Catwoman was because I only made it 5 minutes in before I couldn't watch it anymore. Elektra on the otherhand, that movie was total crap.

2. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Green Latern comedy starring Jack Black.

:ev:  :ev: 

I'm not keen on an Ant-Man movie, but I'd watch it.

3. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

Ok, diehard comic fans of Ant-man will go and see it, but no one in the general public will. There is no demand outside of diehard comic fans for an Ant-man movie, as most people don't even know who Ant-man is. Hell, I couldn't even tell you his real name.

There is no reason for this property to have ever even been considered as being a potential money maker.

4. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

If they end up making it a comedy, (ala The Mask) I'm sure it'll draw in a fair amount of revenue. Honestly, the character won't work well for a serious movie.

5. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Who is Ant Man?

6. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

John Byrne mentioned that years ago he was asked to do some work for a proposed GREEN LANTERN movie that would star Eddie Murphy. Byrne declined and the thing never got off the ground.

7. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Maybe I remember it wrong but the last time I saw a GL movie mentioned it was supposed to be a comedy starring Jack Black. Hopefully that idea was horribly shot down and destroyed.

8. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

Had to bring up the Mask didn't you? Now I have no further argument. Now I'll have to go out on the street and find things to argue about.

BUSH!! You're growing to fast!! People don't want to see you grow so fast!! There's no reasonable reason for the reasoning behind the reason for your rapid growth. REASON!