Customs: Anovasinns commisions

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by anovasinn, Feb 8, 2009.

1. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

Anovasinn's customs

No hype just great customs. I enjoy working close with my clients and have done so with great success. I have at or close to 20 years experience building model cars, ships,aircraft both military and civilian these skills have transfered nicely to building custom transformers.However I am not limited to only transformers I can do almost any type of figure living or machine. I deliver smooth paint with high detail. I also do minor electronics and lighting as well as some sculpting.

At this time i am willing to accept some bartering for my services as in figures i want and website work.

Turn around time on a project is usually fast but depends on the project and my schedule.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I commissioned a custom piece from Anovasinn.

I must say that I was not disappointed at all. He was very professional, kept constant communications throughout the entire process, from start to finish I got updates on the status of every step of the project.

The commission was done in a timely manner. I think from start to finish it took about two weeks....very quick (in my book)

As stated, all in all, I am pleased with the outcome of this venture with Anovasinn. Rest assured, he wont jack you around.

Thanks bud :thumb 

3. limboprime

limboprime New Member

My feeling exactly. I asked Anovasinn to customise some TF's for me, and in no way shape or form was I ever disappointed. His communications skills is unbelieveable. He even let me have some input on some of the projects. Which I thought was cool. I'm hoping he shows the pic soon.

Keep up the cool work Bro... Btw where's my Barbie Prime??? Ken is waiting. :eek: 

4. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This is a real cool guy!!! He has a cool way of approaching figures that is all his own. Plus.... they don't suck when he is done... In fact, they look great!!!!