Another Transformers Commentary

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimus124, Dec 31, 2007.

1. optimus124

optimus124 PSN ID - OPTIMUS124

Ebay:
    The infamous "Movie Preview Critic" did a commentary review for the Transformers Movie. I am actually impressed. He points out most of the things I thought about the movie. It is definitely worth checking out.

Commentary Review Playlist

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Ironhide546

Ironhide546 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man this guy's voice is pompous and irritating. He sounds like your usual "comic book guy" kind of internet personality.

3. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Yeah, I couldn't get into it. Shut it off around the halfway mark because he was getting on my nerves, and wasn't being particularly funny, insightful, or incisive.

Like the way he goes on about how stupid mass-shifting was... as if that's the thing that geewunners really wanted to see preserved. :) 

Or the notion that The Core and The Island are a "solid" track record for sci-fi writing??

Or the only thing Bay needs to do to be a good "director" is to photograph something transforming at 80 mph?

I dunno... after that, I was pretty sure he didn't have much to say that I needed to hear.

Casual disdain FTW! :) 

zmog