another transformers cartoon plz

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mrprime95, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Angel Magnus

Angel Magnus Well-Known Member

Bittorrent is your friend.

Yeah. Great writing, characterizations, humor, homages, character development, drama, backstories, mysteries, continuity and voice acting really suck.

>AM<

2. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    It's not. coming. out. in. October. We're going to keep having this misconception until then, but for those of you reading this, Prime is not coming out in October, it's behind schedule, it'll come out a few months later, maybe January or February.

We might at least get a trailer by October, but a whole pilot episode? I don't see that happening.

3. lockdown.4hire

lockdown.4hire Member

ive been seeing a new opening with arcee and ironhide in it. i thought maybe season 4 of animated was continued in japan. from what your telling me is they are just rerunning seasons 1 -3 with a different opening sequence for the japanese audience???

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yea I can't see them rushing out a pilot episode in October only to let the rest of the season set until they are ready to run the first season at the first of the year.

Personally I'd rather have the wait to end up with a good cartoon rather than getting something that is rushed and not as good. The delay for this is nothing like it is for the seasons of cartoons on Adult Swim.