Another Galvatron Theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Primacronus, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Primacronus

Primacronus Clean-Up Crew

News Credits:
    Ok I know there's a lot of Galvatron theories out there, but I would like to share mine as well.

After the events of Dark of the Moon, the remains of the destroyed cons are sent into space. After floating for years, they reach Unicron. Unicron uses the junked cons parts and reformats them into Galvatron and his new troops. Armed with new weapons and armor, they head to Earth to prepare for Unicrons arrival (destroy the Matrix?)

Thoughts on this theory? Suggestions?

2. EpicTransformer

EpicTransformer The Quiet One...

News Credits:
    I like it. I could see the government sending all the crap from Chicago into space. I hope we get Skyquake in this one as well.

Not only do the autobots have to hide from those they thought were their allies, they have to fight a new army as well. They have to come out of disguise so now the new Decepticon army and the government are hunting them. :D 

3. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    ... This theory is probably the most generic, that we have heard of time and time again.

4. Primacronus

News Credits:
    Oh really? Sorry I apologize if that's the case

5. random dude

random dude Well-Known Member

Yeah it is kind of generic, sorry bud. Now I would argue that the government wouldn't just send all the scrap to space when they could just lock it all up for study or something or melt it down because space launches happen to be pretty expensive but eh that doesn't really seem to matter in this world considering they seem to just have to decide they want to go and leave the next day based on DOTM so yeah anythings possible I guess. And another problem would be that this new movie takes place only a couple years after DOTM and that doesn't give the dead cons enough time to float to some giant living planet without us being able to see that planet first and be incredibly concerned for our safety. Things don't fly through space really fast ya know for instance it would take anywhere between 2 to 6 years to get past Saturn.

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Considering how well dumping Megatron's remains into the sea worked out for them I seriously doubt they're going to just toss away all those bodies and hope doing so doesn't come back to bite them in the ass again.

But then I thought dumping the remains into the sea was always a stupid idea anyway.

7. EpicTransformer

News Credits:
    it's the US government man. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again Haha

8. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

Well, they would have to get to space someway. Or, like the TOTALLY inaccurate (Yeah, right) plot summary and fake script said, humans could be reverse engineering them. So Unicron could revive them from afar.

9. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    This is better than the other theory making galvatron from shockwave's arm, sentinel's legs and Optimus arm. But i prefer unicron heading to earth to eat it

10. Primacronus

News Credits:
    Agreed, maybe Galvatron goes to earth to destroy the matrix so unicron has nothing standing in his way when he comes to devour earth?

11. Slain

Slain Decepticon

Weirdest... combiner... ever...

12. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    i don't know why would megatron destroy the matrix? It just a device that can bring a transformers back to life. Unless there is another robot out there who is inactive that can defeat unicron.

13. EpicTransformer

News Credits:
    I hate the person who made that theory

14. RodimusForever

RodimusForever Underrated

:sly:  Really hope this stays a theory.

I know everyone wants Unicron, but the problem with Unicron coming to Earth is...he'll destroy most of it before someone/something destroys him. He's an extinction level event that happens to be a Transformer. Unless the next couple of movies will deal with an Earth that happens to look like the Earth from the Terminator movies after Skynet took over [and to avoid a redux of what we got in part 3 when the Decepticons "won"], its best to keep him away or have him headed for Cybertron.

15. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

Primus is only one stop unicron