Minor/Repaint: Animorph to Beast Wars

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DJsCustoms, Nov 14, 2016.

1. DJsCustoms

DJsCustoms Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Went digging through some older boxes of parts and came accross one of my early works and...Yeah here it is.
    Managed to get an incomplete Animorph Beetle figure and I did not hate the mold or the transformation. I definitely hated the human parts since...they just looked out of place. So with a little bit of baked clay I remolded the chest and "inbetween morph" head to have a more Beast Wars style to them.

It was a neat idea to be sure, but the end result is...Not great. This is one of those "I did what I could" situations. I could have done better, but the end result would still be weak.

I'm not Proud of this, but I'm not exactly ashamed of it either.
    Hopefully someone else will see this and do a better job on a better animorph figure. If I could find any in a lot, I might give it a try again in the future.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    I bought a load of Animorph figs when they were on sale in the UK about 20 years ago. I REALLY wanted them all to be remolded and re-released as Beast Wars figs. Why they didn't do so at the time is crazy (although they did with the Mutants). That Trirex would have been great (BW Triptrecon!), plus the wolf, tiger and bear would be great Pretender beasts (Catila, Chainclaw and Carnivac).

Has anyone else modde these into beast wars figs?

3. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Fun idea!