Anime Export

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Illmatic, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Window

Window Well-Known Member

Yet you keep responding!

You're not showing your intelligence at all!

IT =/ finance.

IT is on a much stricter time table with much stricter SLAs in place as if something goes down entire businesses stop.

Financial transactions run on 30 day turn arounds or longer there is almost never anything less.

Returns to stores? 30 days
    Ebay issues? 30 days
    Paypal issues? 30 days
    Credit card payments? 30 days
    Mortage payments? 30 days

I can keep going but your whole "they have to have this resolved within a week" attitude is ludicrous - yes communication is nice but a weeks time for a small store servicing an entire planet? You're out of your gourd if you think your 4 hour turn around time is possible.

2. xMostWanted559x

xMostWanted559x Well-Known Member

I deal with 650-700 customers a month. Sometimes I forget to apply a coupon and over charge. If I don't return their calls or credit them back in 30 days they will be pissed. Lol. Mistakes needs to be resolved now or at least given a time

3. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Guys, please stay on topic. Thanks.

4. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    On topic, I now have access to my account again, but still have not received an email from them regarding either of my inquires sent. I know I can receive emails from them as they have sent me a shipping notice, so it's not a junk email issue.

5. primetime77

primetime77 Well-Known Member

oh i'm gonna bump this again because i've still not gotten a reply or resolution since the last time I posted. On the positive side, my issue with one of my orders did not affect my other order for MP prowl. That came in well packaged and fast via ems.

So I have an order for metroplex tg-23 that I was trying to cancel now for months, and the thing shows up as being in stock now (well a week or so ago). So great its "ready to ship" only i don't want it. Let's see if i can at least "return" it. i mean they should be happy to do that and charge me their restocking fee (which would be BS) and sell it full price to the next guy. still I have no reply from them on this issue since last time. in the mean time i've sent them 3 or so messages about it via the "contact us" and or the [email protected] e-mail address which is handled by an erika sato.

I also have written them 3 times about another issue. My preorder (and prepaid in april) DMK-01 dual model kit prime has been awaiting stock for weeks...when all other retailers seem to have already gotten the reissue in stock and are shipping. I am questioning if they oversold their preorder quantity. I just want to know if they are going to be able to get it for me or not. I don't want to have to order it elsewhere just to not miss it. soooooooooooooo frustrating.

on top of it all, there seems to be someone on another anime export thread on tfw2005 with a very similar screen name to mine claiming they got a refund for their TG-23 metroplex. WTF?! coincidence or fake troll account from AE?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/825483-anime-export-3.html

6. primetime77

finally got some resolution to first issue here last night. wonder if its just a coicidence i bumped the thread?

7. ShockWave77

ShockWave77 Well-Known Member

Anime Export is a scam guys. Don't do business with them. Emailed many times about cancel on my perorders. Took my money and ran!!!

8. ShockWave77

ShockWave77 Well-Known Member

Any ideas on how to get my money back?

9. primetime77

So after 3 total months of waiting ("awaiting stock" according to my account) and a half dozen unreturned and unacknowldged emails about this second subject on the dmk-01, I got fed up. Went through my CC and they helped me on this even though I paid way back in April. Screw you AnimeExport. Never Again.

10. privatespoon

privatespoon Well-Known Member

It sucks that some of you have has these problems with AE. I ordered Prowl & Streak from them & had no issues. I had to contact them when I changed ISP & needed to change the email address they had on file & they responded within 24 hours.

11. primetime77

i got my prowl and streak from them too. the problems only occur when they have your money and don't have product it seems. my earlier issue was taken care of although it took months of emails to get it done. this latest problem...i gave them fair warning after 2 months of not responding to me. hopefully they won't screw me on my somkescreen preorder. if they do, its time for the CC again and i still have one comign from hlj and i'll just pick up a second on ebay or something (which actually has decent pricing at launch fro most sellers...better than most us retailers anyway)

12. tastycongee

tastycongee Member

are these guys even still functional? I can see that they are still listing items but they still have that OBON holiday notice up even when it's long past. I've tried emailing them almost everyday for the past month with 3 different accounts and they haven't responded to me!!!

At this rate i'm going to have to get my credit card company to deal with them if they don't reply by next friday!

13. Window

Window Well-Known Member

Well I'm done with them.

I ordered the Metal Build Avalanche Exia and Dash parts from them.

I got an e-mail stating they could not fulfill the Metal Build Avalanche order and refunded me my money and are not responding to my many e-mails over the past 3 weeks asking for them to cancel the order for the Dash parts.

Luckily I can still open a paypal dispute but am now concerned they will just not fulfill my other orders that have been paid for after I open a dispute on this order.

I am at my wits end with these people.
    Great prices, good shipping speed but god awful customer service.

14. Leviatron

Leviatron Well-Known Member

Just sorted out my issue.

Hope you guys get sorted, think im going to stick to domestic retailers in future

15. knockoff

knockoff Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    big disappointment for me as well. zero replies to emails. i will never buy from these guys again. i told them to cancel my outstanding orders because i need money for a friend's medical procedure, and they don't seem to give two spits.

worst of all: paypal says that i can't dispute this transaction. again, last time i use my paypal balance to pay for anything. just gonna stick to my bank and CC, so i have someone that will go to bat for me.

what a horrible experience.

i'm sure it's been great for some folks... but for me, i'ma just stick with US retailers going forward.

16. Optimus Prime 3

Optimus Prime 3 Autobot Commander

Ebay:
    I think that it's this Erika Sato who is highly incompetent and doesn't care about doing a good job.

17. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    She morally corrupt too?

18. Optimus Prime 3

Optimus Prime 3 Autobot Commander

Ebay:
    You should know. :lol 

19. Nordh

Nordh Well-Known Member

Probably a language issue. I only buy pre-orders from them.

20. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    You haven't got the balls to post in the Wheeljack thread to acknowledge the proof and admit how wrong you are I see. An apology would be nice, if unexpected.