Animated Thundercracker and Blackout

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Aug 5, 2010.

1. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i bought mine for that, and still want to see them get released here for other fans to get,

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i think about 30 bucks. mike had like 5 or 6 at that time and none have ever surfaced again. to my knowledge.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I've got Takara's Blackout, I vastly prefered his colors to the US version, but I still would like it come out for all the US people who want him.

Don't have TC, but want him. He along with Wingblade Prime are the two I need for the collection to feel complete.

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i grabbed BO because the odds were looking slim at getting him at all here.

i agree with a post in another thread that Big Ticket (Pricier) TFs without a tie-in with smaller figs won't fare so well in US retailers.

until the G1 Pirranacon set was released, i thought Hasbro was too big a company to restrict sales to the point an item is a BBTS exclusive or TFSource exclusive.

One question i do have left in my head. Where's the HTS exclusive angle? HasbroToyShop, as they did with the SE figures, could release TC and BO there, right?

I don't care for the TC release all that much, but i do care about fans getting a good product there's a demand for.

5. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    The TRU ratchets have been shelf warmers here

6. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Well, I'm good without the "conehead" seekers, I just want the original trio. But the part that made me jump is when pictures of Animated TC were shown.