Heavy/Scratch: Animated Jetpack Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Grimlock_king, Jun 15, 2009.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I think it looks great as well. As far as the painting goes, it depends on what colors your going for. I would go with black and a little silver, with a few red paint apps to tie it into the bot mode. I'd also definitely throw an Autobot decal on that pack too. Also, I know form experience from messing with Treadshot's booster pack that you can mod the cannon tips for a "bigger" look. Krylon Fusion Satin or Glass Black would be a perfect paint for that, my man.

Also, is he going to combine in his alt mode? Also, since your going for such an original take on him, maybe add some thrusters to his legs, maybe make him a lil taller, because of all that fire power. Just my two cents, but your off to a great start. :thumb 

2. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Well I do plan on repainting him with better paints I just need to know whats a better brand since it looks like citadel paints have gone down in quality. Eventually I would love to make him taller but I don't know how well it will go with transformation. Thrusters on the legs is a good idea but just trying to get it to go some where in vehicle mode is the trickier part. Eventually I would love to make the extra trailer for him so he's like power master prime with out the power master component because it will be covered up by the chest piece so it's no point using the human. Also would love to use more weapons on him BUT animated autobots don't use guns so melee weapons are needed instead so the axe and hammer will have to do.

Just had an idea on the thrusters I could have it combine onto the other truck if I can get the legs of prime to slot into place that is the tricky part so essentially the second trailer will be like ultra magnus from RID but if I do do him I may call him Animated Over Load. I would like to use that figure as it is a good figure but I don't have a Armada Over Load. It would be an awesome piece and the back pack could combine to the back just have to carve the chest piece out so that prime could fit inside it. So if you have him spare and want to donate him so I can finish this guy please tell me and I can give you my details.

So here's what I want to do to him.
    Use Autobotx23's idea but incorporate my ideas of the power master prime or apex which ever way he turns out.
    better paints
    Master Grade Gundam hands for him
    More articulation for him
    autobot details for the wings.
    Better photos.

3. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

updated.

4. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

looks good when you are done post the final pics

5. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Nice work.
    Reminds me of Cybertron Optimus.

6. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Thanks I am trying to stay with the concept of winged prime from animated but I would love to get my hands on a over load so that I can custom that and make all 3 combine into one massive size bot.

7. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now that's cool

8. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Well if any one has a spare over load that they dont want or need please tell me as I need it and plan on doing something major with it.

9. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

post this request in the "wanted" section of Junkion Exchange

here: Wanted Items - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

10. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

already have before you posted lol, just a little tid bit that's all.

11. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Also thanks to those who have given their input those who have commented and those who have said they have a over load for sale as well.

12. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    I really like the work you've put into him already. The pack looks phenomenal, and the alt mode with the cannons makes him look like an armored powermaster version.

13. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Thanks just wait till the power up armor I have installed for him with over load and also I am going to be using parts off cybertron primes trailer as well, Maybe a way to attach the invisible alt mode trailer of the primes lol.

14. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

So guys any thoughts on to what you think of the armor idea?

15. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Been a while since I worked on this guy. Soon I shall have the next stage body made for him, bought the gundam I need for prime to have articulated hands and after that just need to get a bigger one for over load to have them or a KO that is the same size as him with articulated hands unless some one has spare parts which I need and willing to part with them for free (please say you do)

What I need to do is paint him again and coat it with what I dont know as I am not really much of a painter. Get some stickers for it made up and put them on him. So if you want to help with suggestions please do so here.

Also if you wish to know which parts I need please have a look at my list of what I need here http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/287840-after-parts-kitbash.html#post4476582