Animated Episode 25 & 29 Charakter Spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by hudemx, May 7, 2008.

1. hudemx

hudemx Active Member

News Credits:
    Hello there, i just registered to give you that great news:
    Today I've got the complete german Dublist of TF Animated (sorted in episodes) very interessting there is coming a great surprise in Episode 29 and another new Charkter in ep. 25

Don't read any further if you don't want to be spoilert!

Episode 25
    A TF named 'Wasp' appears (maybe Waspintator, because they've shortened some names for the list) and also a Autobot named Longarm.
    Episode 29
    The Autobots Ship (Ark) is going to be tranformed in a new TF : OMEGA Suprime!!!

If a TFW2005 Admin wants to see both episodelists to see if it's true send me your Email-adress I would send the Lists as soon as possible!

Sorry if i made some mistakes, but I'm from Austria

Credits go to my german TF Website : http://www.transformers-animated.de.vu whre I first posted the News ;) 

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
    Thanks for the information. Guess we know for sure that the blue guy from magmatron's episode review today is Waspinator. Yay!

Just sent you a Private Message with my e-mail address.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Interesting stuff.

Waspinator is the blue guy whom is parts brothers with Bumblebee huh? Makes sense really... Bumblebee and Waspinator. Just hope he talks like Waspinator in the English version.

And, finally something about Omega. So, what I'm wondering now... is he already the Autobot ship... or does an Allspark shard/Sari's key do the job?

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I'm thinking his name might just simply be Wasp, being that he is so similar to Bumblebee - maybe later they'll have a guy named Hornet or Yellow Jacket.

5. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Well if it is Waspinator Im a happy man!

6. Noise Maker

Noise Maker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe he starts off as just Wasp, but comes back again as Waspinator in Season Three?

7. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Pretty cool news. Regardless of the name Wasp or Waspinator, sure would love to hear it voiced as Waspinator...

8. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
    From the list hudemx just sent me, I think the character's current name is just Wasp. However, the list also just calls Optimus Prime by "Prime" and Sentinel Prime by "Sentinel". So, it's hard to say.

Among the characters listed for Episode 25 "Autoboot Camp":
    Bumblebee
    Lugnut
    Bulkhead
    Sumdac
    Megatron
    Sentinel
    Ultra Magnus
    Ironhide
    Longarm (Shockwave's Autobot persona?)
    Wasp
    Chefstimme (background voice)

Among the characters listed for Episode 29:
    Prime
    Sari
    Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Prowl
    Bulkhead
    Blitzwing
    Mixmaster
    Scrapper
    Sumdac
    Blurr
    Schiff/Omega Supreme
    Lugnut
    Weiblicher S.
    Starscream
    Starscream (Egomane) - aka Egomaniac
    Starscream (Schleimer) - aka Suck-Up
    Strarscream (Lügner) - aka Liar
    Starscream (Feigling) - aka Coward
    Shockwave

Schiff is a German surname meaning "ship". From what I can gather, "Weiblicher S" suggests a female.

Looks like we also have at least four types of Starscream clones, all of which are the split personalities of Starscream :lol 

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  9. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Wasp(inator), YAY!!!

Omega Supreme, boo. (you suck, Omega)

I'll wait to see how Omega's ep is done and how he appears. If he sticks around Animated has officially let me down. Hopefully he'll be just a one-ep deal then die, or just not do anything ever again.

Still, I want his toy already. (If true) I may hate Omega as a character but a new Omega supreme toy would rock.

But now the Decepticons ship needs to transform for it to be fair. (well, maybe just part so it really is a fair fight)

Starscream's clone personalities ROCK.

Still, *munch munch* mmm, these words of mine taste good, you guys should try some.:D 

10. PowermasterJazz

PowermasterJazz Well-Known Member

I knew the Autobot ship looked like Omega's tank part.

11. zeroXII

zeroXII metallicon

News Credits:
    Seems to be a trend for Beast Wars characters in Animated to start out in the Autobot Academy, then turn 'con. At least, thats what it seems like.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    You and a hundred other people.:lol  (including myself, admittedly... kinda)

Stil, I wonder how he transforms? Will the Autobots still be able to move around inside? Will the Deus ex Machina cannon be the head again?

I don't think we can call it a trend with only two BW characters in Animated. But yeah, it's weird that the two traitors are both 'Cons now. Combined with Sentinel's cowardice in ep 19, I wonder just how the Elite guard got by.

13. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Hahaha Starscreams clones FTW

The downside....I feel I may need 5 screamers now :( 

14. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    WHO DAT BE LOOKAS SON?!!!!!

15. Tman978

Tman978 CHILL REVIEWER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    How many ppl didn't know the Ark was Omega Supreme since episode 1? Lol.

16. magmatron

magmatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like we figured out the identity of the not so tragic female now. Cant wait for next week to see Omega:drool: !

17. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

errr.... or how about not. I mean, seeing as how Waspinator is tied with Wheelie for most annoying TF voice ever!

I mean, really... BeastWars was a good show, but I'm amazed that people can get through an episode... there are so many awful, awful voices in that series. Is a speech impediment a job requirement on the Predacon enlistment form? :) 

And "Wasp" is good enough for me... because again, "Waspinator" is actually a stupid name. Naming conventions... not really a strong suit in Beast Wars. Half the character names sounded like they were from Go-Bots, and the other half from planet Eternia, if you catch my drift. ;) 

Interesting to note that they're using Wasp as a traitor... Sideways from Armada also followed a sort of bee/hornet theme. I wonder if that was also part of the thematic genesis for this TFA character?

zmog

18. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Not many, I'm thinking. I do recall a lot of people (myself included) commenting on the 'coincidental?' colourscheme. Love to see how he works out in the 'toon.

19. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    Waspinator and Omega Supreme = :bay 

20. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wait... what makes you think Omega is going to be a female? I'm lost on that one...

As for them using Omega Supreme... I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time. I'm excited because I love Omega as a toy... an updated version can only be awesome. However, as a character he was always kind of lacking and if he's introduced in Animated to be as much of a deus ex machina as he was in G1... it'll totally throw off the balance of this series. Personally, sense Omega shows up in episode 29 (and it's the last episode of season two) my hope is that he does his thing and than they give a good reason for him not to be around a whole lot (like he's helping rebuild on Cybertron or that he's like Fortress Maximus and is an objector to the war and refuses to fight unless he absolutely has to... not sure I like the coward angle that's been rumored though...). I'd rather they didn't kill him off though as that just reeks of cheap writing and that's something that this series has so far been able to avoid.

To each his own I guess. I actually enjoyed the voice acting in Beast Wars better than anything we've recieved after until Animated. The dubbed A/E/C was painful for me to listen to. Again, I hope they get McNeil to do the voice, but I doubt they'll be able to.

Wasp or Waspinator... I really don't care. As long as it's a reference to the character. And, for the record, there's plenty of names from every Transformers series that sound like something out of GoBots or MOTU and, likewise, there are plenty of good names from both those series too.

Don't know, but it would be interesting to find out.

Last edited: May 7, 2008