3D Artwork: Animated characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Misatokitty, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    Been working the last couple of weeks in 3d again, for the first time in... well over a year. So, started work on some TFA characters... the first one is Arcee... fairly recognisable.

[​IMG]

Second character is an animated redo of a character I used in a G1-based MUSH, that I then updated for an original toyline I was banging together designs for, that made the grade with names when I was looking for a shuttle similar to Omega Supreme. The result was Hilight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hilight, in TFA continuity, is the shuttle of a group of frontline combat Autobots who refused to return to Cybertron after the end of the war, believing that as long as the Decepticons remained out there, along the Rim, they would one day rebuild and come back. She's captained by a number of characters chosen for their similarities to the Earth crew... Nemesis Prime (Optimus repaint), Bugbite/Hubcap (not sure which name to go with yet, but a Bumblebee repaint), Sunstreaker (former Elite Guard bot, left the guard under protest of ending the war before it was finished), Scalpel (the medic, amusingly enough the name was picked before I found the ROTF movie name, not a very good doctor but an excellent combat medic - patching up and getting them ready for combat again) and one other... as Sunstreaker is the brawler of the team, matching Bulkhead in that physical respect (although not in size) I'm still searching for a suitable character to use for the fifth member. Thinking either some kind of martial artist again, similar to Prowl, or someone with ranged combat abilities. Aside from Sunstreaker, who may end up being a Blurr repaint yet... possibly... and Scalpel, I'd like the other three to be repaints/retools of existing TFA characters, so I can also do the Earth crew versions of them.

Of course, these characters are some way off yet. I've got to finish Hilight and do some more on Arcee before I want to start on the others.

Attached Files:

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Very well done, they really fit the Animated style. Almosts looks like some of the older cellshaded games like Freedom Force, which is always a plus and really works for this. :) 

3. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Pretty cool character. I'd like to see a full/finished concept of her. The head design is really neat with the hair bun style gun turrets.

4. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    Dammit, link didn't change like I wanted it to for the third pic :p  Which is below...

[​IMG]

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    very interesting