Animal Crossing General Thread - Rise up against Tom Nook!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Kujo1597, May 16, 2013.

1. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

Today is Thursday/Friday?

2. Mark

Mark Just here for the toys

Ebay:
    Flickr:
    It was in Sunday when this happened. At least, I’m pretty sure it was?

3. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

Oh, was it the first weekend of October? No matter the day, when October starts, Lief will be in the plaza to announce pumpkin season.

4. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I'm getting fed up with Nook Miles Island Hopping, I still haven't run into any pear or apple trees and I was hoping they'd spawn with Cap'n, but so far nadda.

On top of that I'm starting to wonder why they don't include a You Are Missing this app for the NookPhone so you can figure out which fish or diving creatures you still need to stalk.

Spent almost two years away from the game and when I get back there's a lot of new content, but not a whole lot of help in scoring some stuff. And Redd is a jerk, dude had two fakes first time his stall was open on Harv's island. Hate that guy.

5. Mark

Ebay:
    Flickr:
    I don’t think they want to explicitly tell you what you are missing. That takes away some of the surprise. You can figure it out easily enough from the collections app.

Not sure on the Capn tours but nook mile tours will only give you your native fruit, coconuts, and the “companion” to your native fruit. I think you have to get the other fruits as gifts or from touring someone else’s island.

6. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hate not having friends. Ok, new plan, buy a second Switch or Switch Light and use my copy to make a new island and keep doing it until I get at least apples or pears.

Ahem.

Anybody want to see what I've done with my island currently.

I am not 100% sure if it's good enough and I know it's a bit messy. I haven't tried to move any of my residents around and as such have had to make do with what I can.

Anyway, finally got a dream address.

Check it out.

DA-6082-4138-8313

If you do check it out let me know if I've made grievous errors in placement.

I'm not much of a cohesive decorator, just threw things together willy nilly... finally got a 5-star rating this year. Ahem... anyway. My novice skills are probably terrible compared to some of ya'll.

7. Mark

Ebay:
    Flickr:
    I can send you what you need if you'd like

8. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme One of the longest handles in the fandom!

Ebay:
    After buying this game at launch and having stretches that went between playing it heavily and more often forgetting that I even had it, I went back to the game this past week and I *FINALLY* completed my fossil collection. Did this without any online help at all. All my digs were completely offline. Corpolite was the last hold out. Didn't think I'd even find that fossilized poop, but this week it happened.

Anyone want to help me with cherries? It's the only fruit I don't have. And researching the game again, let me see if I have it correct: You have your origin fruit, the origin's sister fruit, and coconuts. Anything else has to be gifted? The villagers occasionally crash my place and give me a piece of fruit. Can that ever be what I'm missing?

My dodo code is GQ0TJ

• Like Like x 1