Angry birds transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AUTOBOT1995, Jun 16, 2014.

1. KaguyaHouraisan

KaguyaHouraisan TORANS-FORMAAAA!

I'm going to try to unlock every single character without using cheats or paying.

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Talk to you next year.

3. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Use your shield to prevent some damage. As for the earthquakes, did you use the time cheat? When I did that before, that was when I got those strange earthquakes. Now that I have started over completely without using any cheat, I have not experienced any earthquakes and I'm on level 71 or so at the moment.

4. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

I don't think it will take that long, I just started two days ago, and ive already gotten to energon starscream

5. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Ouch! Your best bet there is to just transform and run away! Starscreams weapon becomes awesome at about level 6, but his armour will always suck so use his speed to get out of trouble like that.

6. GreednGluttony

question, do i need to buy a jenga set to get the jenga mode, or will a code i get online work?

7. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

The cost of upgrades skyrockets, and you need a certain amount if upgrades to progress. Even if you spent $100 on gems, you reach a point where that's only like five upgrades.

8. TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon Garbage Enthusiast

News Credits:
    So thankfully, the earthquakes have stopped. However, the level decided to redesign itself so it would have the laser shooting pigs.
    [​IMG]
    Their lasers make you spin out of control for a second as well as drain half of your life. So yeah, I'm basically screwed until I can upgrade Starscream to Level 7 (69000 coins for that?).
    [​IMG]

However, I do love the quotes the "rate this game" messages leave behind.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Tux Chaos X

Tux Chaos X Spades Slick

Does anyone know of a relatively sure-fire way of avoiding the mortars shot by those transforming towers? The little demo suggested to transform, but then they start shooting in FRONT of you so that you drive right into them. Plus, their splash radius is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm currently struggling with a doozy of a level that features the washing machine missiles, tiki torches, AND 3 mortar towers with, of all people, Energon Soundwave. His weapon is strong, but it's still too slow to deal with the missiles that fire two at a time (terrible design decision btw).

10. Kraken

News Credits:
    Lol! I wish I hadn't already rated it now :) 

11. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    So generally there's a counter to everything in this game. I cannot figure out one to the earthquakes. It's just a waste of 600 coins... very frustrating.

12. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Yeah... just... death. Ugh.

13. Arie

Arie One Man Army

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    You need to keep transforming. If they shoot at you, transform into vehicle mode. When they then start shooting in front of you, transform back into robot mode. Other than that, shoot them to destroy them.

14. Tux Chaos X

Tux Chaos X Spades Slick

Oh, you can destroy the mortar rounds? That's good to know, thanks.

Who're everyone's favorite characters so far? Having unlocked up to Energon Optimus and gotten them all to Lv 6, my favorite bar none is Bludgeon. He's a bit slow sometimes, but he's got that rapid-fire spread shot that's PERFECT for missiles, large groups of enemies, and general cleanup of blocks and glass (he can even take out the cement bricks with enough persistence). Second place would be Grimlock; I like how he can OHKO the Piggies and take out a mortar tower in seconds, but the fact that his laser is so small makes him tough to deal with large groups of enemies. He's probably better on an iPad. A distance third is Starscream; he shoots so fast that he's almost broken, but he's a bit crippled by his piddling armor.

For partners, nothing beats Grimlock. The computer plays him like a kid hopped up on Pixie Sticks, shooting everything it can see and taking out the missiles practically before they leave their silos. Starscream's good, too, but because his shots can't OHKO (yet? I'm only getting Lv 5s and 6s right now) he's not as reliable. Bludgeon is a pretty decent partner, but I find that he's not always guaranteed to take out the missiles; in fact, he tends to like shooting blocks instead. The few Megatrons I've seen have also been good; I think the gray one shoots out those black holes a bit faster than the purple one, so he's the one I tend to go for if I see him, but at 5s unboosted it's a gamble.

Lockdown and his Energon variant are the worst, hands down. A decent rate of fire, but his cooldown is FAR too long for the low power each shot provides. Plus his armor seems to be pretty crappy. Also, I want to like Soundave and his clones so much; on average they're OK, and their splash damage is tremendous, but they fire so. damn. slowly. Forget trying to hit missiles with them; you'll be lucky to get the first one. If ever I get a stage with them, I always look for Grimlock, Starscream, or Bludgeon to take out anything that's not on a block.

15. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I've gotta disagree, especially when compared to Heatwave and Sentinal Prime. Both are the slowest things ever and their rate of fire is slower than dirt and because they only fire up and then down, if an enemy is under a stone brick, you're screwed. The only way to get through harder levels with either of them is to almost completely rely on a partner using literally any other character ever.

So far my favorites are Ultra Magnus and Lockdown, with Soundwave and Soundblaster as a close second. Galvatron is pretty good too, but his recharge time on his weapon can leave him as a sitting duck sometimes.

16. Kraken

News Credits:
    I hate Ultra Magnus, really hate him. Starscream is my favourite to play with, even if he gets ko'd relatively easily, his weapon is just so damn fast. Grimlock is definitely the go-to partner. Just wipes out every thing before you even spot it.

17. GreednGluttony

soundwave and bludgeon are my favorites

18. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy aka BrickBotGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Energon Soundwave, Bludgeon, Energon Grimlock and Energon Starscream.

19. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    So far I like playing as Bludgeon. Strong weapon and he is so goofy looking I can't help but like him.

20. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lol, that South Park definitely put a bitter taste on this game.

it is fun but in short bursts, too repetitive and I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere and the curve to getting further has suddenly gone very steep. There is potential in here though for a really great game if just a few tweeks were made to the gameplay.