Heavy/Scratch: Ancient Transformer 3: Strikefire

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Heriatan, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Heriatan

Heriatan Well-Known Member

Hello, its me :D 

After my two first ancient transformers, that you can see here: Heavy/Scratch: - Ancient transformer: Farsight and here: Heavy/Scratch: - Ancient transformer 2: Terial i make a third of this guys.

The concept of Ancient is "A group of former transformers, who emigrated before the war. They have no faction symbols, and their alternate modes are simple, but useful for their exploration and knowledge search tasks. Although they reject war, they must have learned to defend themselves, in order to survive on their journeys throughout the universe."

Now i want to show you a Strikefire, a scout robot, can transform on a mineral detector. Also, he study the propierties of minerals and make new combinations to improve fuel and machines.

The torso is from Blast off Rotf (combiner), head from Pcc Searchligh, tleft arm from Rid 2001 car brother, legs from Human alliance basic Sandstorm, feets from Sunstreaker Classic, backpack from Human alliance basic Icepick and other pieces. The altmode its a mineral exploration and detection vehicle, and can float.
    The paint apps is purple, marron sequoia and a little bit of metal gray. This guy and the previous two have a simmilar color pallete because I think they can be brothers or something. Maybe.

But is not all!
    I love that new group of OC and i make a teaser of new FIVE members of this team, one "scout class" (the scale is a, well, not simple), one deluxe class and three voyager class. I work on crazy altmodes and new colors.

Full gallery: Mil robots: Custom: Ancient transformer 3: Strikefire

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
  2. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Browsing/Not Buying

Very awesome. Love the backstory.

Do you think the name, "Strikefire" is an appropriate name for this character given that he has always rejected war?

Terrific job!

3. Heriatan

Thank you so much. About the name, I think they interpret names differently. that is to say, it is probable that he thinks that his name refers to looking for volcanic glass, which is generated around places where there is magma and where there is magma there is fire. I mean, it is an interpretation that would seem somewhat naive to us, but except for having bodyguards for a problem that may occur, they do not really have a clear concept of what a war is.

• Like Like x 2
  4. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Neat!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heriatan

Thank you :) 

6. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Awesome as usual! I think I love this one the most so far :) 

7. Heriatan

Thank you so much :D 

8. warhawk

warhawk Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I love hot you take random parts and make neat, unique characters and alt modes out of it. As for the name, he got it when he discovered fire by striking 2 rocks together, hence the name Strikefire. You did say he was ancient...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Heriatan

Oh well, that story about the name is better than mine, i think. Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 2