An idea for a TF toy:

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bellpeppers, Dec 13, 2012.

1. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    How about TF Bionicles?
    You get the can or bag and assemble them. Would they be the most complex TF's ever made? No. But I think they would have an incredible "cool" factor, and they would be hella articulated.

What would they look like? probably a movie hybrid of sorts.

Seeing the prices go up on TF's and Bionicles, I don't see my idea being all that cheap- but I don't see them being any more expensive than they are now.

2. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

Bionicles aren't for sale anymore, their series ended a few years ago. But It'd be awesome to see them revived in this way.

3. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Well you can count me out. I bought a couple Bionicles when the line started, and that was it. They've gotten a little better since, but nothing that's really impressed me.

In fact, I think I just took those original Bionicles and just mixed them up with a Technic kit and created a dragon.

4. Bossguy

Bossguy Banned

Bionicle is awesome!

5. TransRavak25

TransRavak25 Maximal

as a kreo sub-branch it could happen

6. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

I do have the Jawblade and Fangz kits as a generic Sharkticon and a weird version of Ravage, respectively.

They both can have a "stand up and turn the head" transformation that Beast Wars would be proud of.

7. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    The Bionicle line hit it's peak around 2004/05 - I got one of the sets from the 'Bionicle Stars' line in 2009 (where they revisited some older designs and gave them new toys), and to be honest it was pretty poor. At least with the earlier Bionicles you had a feature that would swing an arm when you turned a wheel on their back, but the Stars didn't even have knee and elbow articulation. :(  Pretty sad way to end it, given that Stars was Bionicle's swansong.

8. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I had an idea of a kit bashing line where you can get parts to make your own character. Bionicle like tf are not that far. It can happen it kreo can step up their game.

9. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

LOL The point of Bionicle was for Lego to market Action Figures... and they cut out articulation? That was one of the good points about the line, initially, was the articulation from what are basically stick-frames.

10. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Primus I hated the Bionicle line. I remember the early ones, the older Throwbots were so much better. They could transform and had better articulation, some of them had head movement. Then later on when I got back into the line, I might as well been buying some cheap knock off. Just pick one up and a leg falls from the body. Plus I hated the stupid jumbo heads and long limbs.

Now Hero Factory though, it would be nice if they would do a transforming theme for them. Though I wish Kreo would of not had been using bricks, but Hero Factory like parts instead. Sure, you would still have to take it a part and rebuild it into the alt mode, but at least if you would drop it, you wouldn't have a Waspinator moment. I know it could work, I hated Bionicle so much that I spent nearly its entire line life making my own personal Throwbot mocs. I was pulling off stuff from cars, jets, tanks, and beast modes.

Say like with Soundbarrier here, I was pulling off what Kreo does long before it was around.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]